This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

From Rym Headshots
    I approve that beard.
  • As silly as it is to be proud of one's arbitrary genetic heritage, I am in the very least pleased with my body's ability to generate substantial and uniform facial hair in short order. That was trimmed, and took under two weeks to fill out. ^_^
  • Yeah, I'm super jealous of you guys who can grow full-ish beards. All I can even come close to getting is pedo-stache and neckbeard.
  • I've got an awkward chin dusting that I've been cultivating for months, and it's barely visible.
  • I have a full gangly reddish beard-thing within a couple days. I'm also missing the "connection" between the mustache and the beard, so it limits my options.
  • All I have to do is shave my neck under the chinline and the tiny patch between my lower lip and upper chin.
  • Well since the discussion is about what we look like... Enjoy!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/300039_283498751677405_1529651966_n.jpg
  • I need a proper beard trimmer.
  • I need a proper beard trimmer.
    I got one. It works, but isn't amazing. It even cut me once. If someone can find one that is awesome, as opposed to average, let me know.
  • Yeah, I'm super jealous of you guys who can grow full-ish beards. All I can even come close to getting is pedo-stache and neckbeard.
    This. I can grow an impressive(?) neckbeard in about a week, but that's my only facial hair power. On the other hand, from 1 to approximately 4 days after shaving I have the perfect length of stubble.
  • On the other hand, from 1 to approximately 4 days after shaving I have the perfect length of stubble.
    Speaking from experience, it's nice to have the Perpetual Rugged Stubble gene.

• Well since the discussion is about what we look like... Enjoy!
    Odd, that Blur looks a bit like my old Mate Raz. Or maybe Ads, but I think it's too tall.
    I need a proper beard trimmer.
    I got one. It works, but isn't amazing. It even cut me once. If someone can find one that is awesome, as opposed to average, let me know.
    I use an proper set of clippers, that had a hairdresser mate order from the supply house he used at the time. It might be hard to find for you locally, but here's the model.

• Pocket rocket...
  • Pocket rocket...
    I giggled at that too.
  • Dude, I've had it for years, and it still makes me chuckle.
  • It has been a while since I have uploaded a picture. It is not a great shot since I suck at taking pictures of myself.
  • I don't really look entirely like this anymore, since my hair is long now and I've gotten fat(ter), but my puppy is cute!

http://imgur.com/a/LHReG
  • I don't really look entirely like this anymore, since my hair is long now and I've gotten fat(ter), but my puppy is cute!

http://imgur.com/a/LHReG
    OK, if I haven't mentioned this before, your dog looks like a very good dog!

• Molly is a very very good dog. Have I posted her already? Sorry, I tend to post her a lot. She's such a good girl!!
  • edited July 2012
    From Rym Headshots
    . . . looks like either the informant or undercover cop on a 70s era cop TV show. Like, one of Huggy Bear's friends about to spill to Hutch about the shipment of smack coming into the docks tonight. Of course, Hutch has to slap him around a bit first. Groovy.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on

Me in my shitty hipster beard. It has since been grown and trimmed to something slightly less hip.
  • All I have to do is shave my neck under the chinline and the tiny patch between my lower lip and upper chin.
    SHAVE YOUR SOULPATCH?! WHY? YOU'RE AN ATHEIST, THAT MEANS YOU WILL HAVE ZERO SOUL!
  • From beard to goatee: before and after.

Muahahahaha...
  • I must say, Sonic, you have excellent hair-sweep.
  • I must say, Sonic, you have excellent hair-sweep.
    If it's natural, I might have to kill him for it.
  • *readies guns* Yes, it is natural.
  • edited July 2012
    Couldn't resist.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • edited July 2012
    *readies guns* Yes, it is natural.
    Might, MIIIIIIIGHT. Not a certainty. Chill the fuck out dude. And make my life easier once I do find myself in the neighbourhood.
    I still don't believe you though. You probably use hair wax, or gel, or whatever the fuck you idiots call it on the wrong side of the pond.
    Post edited by Not nine on
  • We call it Dapper Dan I believe.
  • I think I like the beard best. That hair though...wow. <3