This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• edited August 2012
    So, Lexapro has (among other things) given me a huge boost of self-confidence; I got tired of long hair and hiding behind my bangs. Today, I walked into the salon and handed my stylist a picture of Don Draper. This happened:

I'm well chuffed. Gonna ring a certain ladyfriend on Saturday and see what she thinks over Knob Creek Old Fashioneds.

EDIT: Also, the picture is mirrored and lo-def due to cellphone. I assure you the haircut is filled out and parted on the right, and that I don't look like a shaved-sides Hitler Youth.

EDIT2: BRB, MAKING A VAULT 101 JUMPSUIT FOR HALLOWEEN
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Lookin fresh man
  • You look like a 12 year old from the 40s.
  • Fairly dapper, I'd say. I'm glad you're feeling better, as well.
  • edited August 2012
    You look like a 12 year old from the 40s.
    Oh, Greg. You're just a ray of sunshine.

Edit: Also, Yosho was rocking a very similar haircut in that Vice photoshoot, IIRC. If looking like a 12-year-old from the 40s gets a man a spread in Vice that subsequently gets him a girlfriend, consider me more than happy with my anachronism.
  • edited August 2012
    [Derp android browser Derp]

• edited August 2012
    Don't take it poorly. I don't like how most people look. You should here the shit I say about me.

EDIT: Ninja'd by WuB's edit. Yosho's face makes that haircut work. All men are not created equal in appearence. If you had a different chin it could work, but alas, it was not to be.
    Post edited by Greg on
  • I think it's just the expression on his face. When held normally, it seems alright.
  • Hehehe, I have bedhead like Henry's hair in Eraserhead.
  • Hehehe, I have bedhead like Henry's hair in Eraserhead.
    I want to see pics of this posthaste, please.

• I wish I hadn't been so camera shy back when I was good looking... it was a very short window.
  • WUB, I think your haircut is better than mine was. Speaking of, I really need to find a new barber. My regular one retired a few months ago, so my hair is growing long.
  • Make sure to get your haircut records so you can transfer them to your new barber.
  • I really, really wish this was a thing. I'm awful at talking to barbers. I always forget hair terminology right when they ask me what I want done.
  • I really, really wish this was a thing. I'm awful at talking to barbers. I always forget hair terminology right when they ask me what I want done.
    That is one of the reasons I am growing my hair out.
  • WUB, I think your haircut is better than mine was. Speaking of, I really need to find a new barber. My regular one retired a few months ago, so my hair is growing long.
    Jesus Christ, that's high praise.

• I'm not particularly happy with the haircut I got today. Not that it really matters at all.
  • Make sure to get your haircut records so you can transfer them to your new barber.
    Is there such a thing? Do the HIPAA rules apply?
  • Creamsteak's haircut:

• I had so much hair before!
  • edited August 2012
    Edit: Nothing to see here, wrong thread.
    Post edited by Jordan O. on
    No, there's no HIPPA for two reasons. 1. Unless you live in an extreme climate, your haircut wouldn't affect your health
    2. A section in an unrelated bill created a mandate that your barber periodically file your most recent haircut with the DHS and FBI in order to keep your profile up to date. Most people didn't know about it because it was kept pretty quiet.

No, there's no HIPPA for two reasons. 1. Unless you live in an extreme climate, your haircut wouldn't affect your health
    2. A section in an unrelated bill created a mandate that your barber periodically file your most recent haircut with the DHS and FBI in order to keep your profile up to date. Most people didn't know about it because it was kept pretty quiet.

For a moment I thought you were serious. I need some sleep.
  • I thought that was a section in the Patriot Act.
  • edited September 2012
    Probably the best picture of me ever taken.
    From 9/3/12
    Taken yesterday at Santa Monica Beach.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Very stylin'.
  • Damn. Fantastic photo.

• I miss the beard, but love the pic.
  • Got a haircut today. Maybe I'm just not used to short hair, but I feel like a Beatle. I guess I'd have to be Harry, since he's the only blonde.
  • New phone with camera that actually works so here is a new photo of me