This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

So, what does everyone here look like???

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Joe is, basically, like the template for how we all would like to be, in a few years time. Distinguished and handsome, Intelligent and up-to-date with the world, well dressed, well educated, and unafraid to speak of the things we like, no matter how geeky they may be.
    And divorced.
    Fair call.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Kinda mean. Sorry.
  • edited May 2012

Doing some writing on a TGV train bound for Geneva, Switzerland.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Kinda mean. Sorry.
    Not really my place to say if it's all cool or not, but it's alright by me, I didn't think there was genuine malice behind it. I just honestly didn't have a joke to fire back about it at the time.

• Kinda mean. Sorry.
    You're the only person who could make that joke and not sound like a complete asshole.
  • edited May 2012
    I still think this outfit would be great for a Phoenix Wright character. Perhaps it just needs a silly hat somewhere. Someone with better drawing skills than I should get on that.
    Post edited by VentureJ on
  • QUICK, SOMEONE MAKE ACE ATTORNEY: HUNGRY JOE!

Doing some writing on a TGV train bound for Geneva, Switzerland.
    Very Continental-looking. When I see this, I hear that James Bond train music from From Russia With Love

• That's high praise indeed. Thanks, Joe!
  • I'm the one enjoying a Dr. Pepper on Adventure Time Wednesday.

• Heading out this weekend, but most likely will have some pictures coming. When?

• You know what? I think this is a good look for me. A bit 80's, but a good look all in all.
  • You're definitely pulling that off.
  • Needs a holster and glock.
  • Have you lost weight? You look skinnier.

You need sunglasses and a needlessly fast car.
  • That is impossible. There's no such thing as a needlessly fast car.
  • Makes me think of this:
  • edited May 2012
    Latest NC meme has launched:

Don't fuck with her.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • edited May 2012
    Wow, she is kinda sultry. Not HOT, but she does have a smokey quality to her.
    Have you lost weight? You look skinnier.
    I'd like to think I have, but I couldn't tell you. Our house is carpeted everywhere but the kitchen, so getting on the scale is a pain.
    You need sunglasses and a needlessly fast car.
    I've got sunglasses, but my car is a 1.6 liter SOHC Civic Sedan. It's not that fast, but I can still get the tires to squeal, it's pretty nimble, and it's fairly easy to get it going sideways.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • You remind me of Robert Downey Jr.
  • You remind me of 80's Dan without glasses.
  • it's fairly easy to get it going sideways.
    That's not the same as going 'needlessly' fast.

• edited May 2012
    Picture from last night's CTVA TV Production class. Final class of the semester so a group hug happened.

While wearing that jacket today, I was asked to be interviewed on video. The little booth they interviewed me in had two shure sm-57's hooked up to a marantz portable recorder and was lined with 1" pyramid anechoic foam. I knew more about the booth than they did and even gave the interviewer tips on how to speak into the mic without peaking. They said I was the best interviewee they've ever had. Also, several guys told me they liked my jacket, as did a couple of ladies.

It's official: the jacket stays.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • The jacket stays? Because of several guys saying they liked it?

Are you planning on taking Churba from your sis?
  • I do believe Sonic intends to take everyone. And, surprisingly, I'm fine with that.
  • Nah, Not everyone. I don't dig on guys. Not in THAT way.

• Are you planning on taking Churba from your sis?
    Fuck internet shows, I wanna see this.
  • I wanna see this.
    Come see, come see! Victor Frost flirting with flamingly flamboyant Australian! Come see, come see!