This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Casual forum Natural Selection

edited September 2007 in Video Games
Anyone up for some casual forum Natural Selection tomorrow(Friday, Sep 7) night?

Comments

• Sure. Sometime between 9PM and 10PM Eastern time be on steam with the friends window open and make sure everyone is on your list and you have the community beta installed.
  • Perhaps you could schedule an event for the group?

For everyone not in the FRC group, send me a message tonight or tomorrow and I will send you an invite.
  • Perhaps you could schedule an event for the group?

For everyone not in the FRC group, send me a message tonight or tomorrow and I will send you an invite.
    Well, I have something to do at 8pm, so I don't know how long it will go. I don't want to schedule a firm time if I am not sure.
  • I suck teh mighty NS balls. Feel free to use me as cannon fodder.
  • I'll be on, I've yet to play it. I'll be NOOBTACULAR, but I've got it downloaded. I won't be on until 1am EST at the earliest, I am guessing. Work.
  • It seems like a lot of people are nubs who don't know how to play. Perhaps we should have an instructional session?
  • I want to play as well, but I cant because I don't live in America. :(
    You don't have to live in the US to play a PC game.
  • I haven't played NS yet, but I certainly would like to.
  • It seems like a lot of people are nubs who don't know how to play. Perhaps we should have an instructional session?

Agreed, but I'm always on too late that I'll miss it. =(
    We could do a show.  How to not suck at Natural Selection.
  • I'd listen to that. :)
  • Perhaps some experimental feed fodder?
  • Perhaps some experimental feed fodder?
    Perhaps.
    Its not that, its cause me living in another country would make me lag on the server you guys are playing on.
    Its not that, its cause me living in another country would make me lag on the server you guys are playing on.
    The bandwidth in the US sucks, and I can play on just about any server without lags.
  • What country do you live in AbZ?
  • edited September 2007
    Yeah, I want to join in, but I'm not very good.

Can you guys link me to all the downloads and junk?
    Post edited by VentureJ on

• Can you guys link me to all the downloads and junk?
    GOOGLE!

http://www.natural-selection.org
  • I may be late, I have to go to a Women's Volleyball game at 7:30 est and I don't know what time it will end. It will probably be around 9ish.
  • I'll be there.
  • I may be late, I have to go to a Women's Volleyball game at 7:30 est and I don't know what time it will end. It will probably be around 9ish.
    Starting setter?
  • What country do you live in AbZ?
    Australia
  • I would love to. There's just that little problem that I can't install HL1 in WINE. :(
  • Yeah, I'll be in for sure - With any luck I can sneak out early tonight!
  • edited September 2007
    I really want to play, I'll see if I can buy and download everything in the afternoon so I can catch you guys tonight. So yeah I will be a n00b too.
    BASTARDS!! I just realized steam is blocked at school.
    Post edited by Double Z on
  • edited September 2007
    I scheduled the event in our Steam group. We will meet in the Steam group chat room tonight at 9:30pm-ish and we will arrange things from there.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • RymRym
    edited September 2007
    9:30ish EDT.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • 02:30ish A.M. GMT.
    03:30ish A.M. GMT +1 (Germany).

;)
  • Also, I guarantee that this will be fun, especially if you are a nub.