This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Not a internet thing, but I have to tell this because it was my thing of the (day) last night.

I was reading old Donald Duck comic book and there was a Mickey Mouse story. First there was character named Adolf Hilter, at that point I was totally wtf, but there was more. Later in the comic there was a panel that showed the front of the Hilter's mansion and there was two two street lamps with sign, first said "Sieg" and other one "Hei". Sadly I weren't able to find any more nazi references in that one.
    Godwin's Law strikes again!!!
  • I got my first gothic lolita dress today! I feel so...dainty and shy.

noface
  • Well, My thing of the day is CuteOverlord.com, which, before today, I've never visited. Its great because it like Icanhascheezeburger.com except it's grammatically intact.

BUT! I have a thing of the day for Emily. (link after the jump)

It seems the University of Victoria in Canada is being overrun with bunnies.

Why did I write that like an engadget post or something?
  • CuteOverlord.com
    That would be such an awesome site! Lil' chibi Hitler and Stalin dolls, Xenu themed Valentine cards, the possibilities are endless.
  • Japan...
    You should watch that movie, then watch Sars Wars.
  • BUT! I have a thing of the day for Emily. (link after the jump)

I read about that after you posted the link. I totally should have gone there for college! That's like my dream, to be surrounded by bunnies running around me everyday.
    However, I feel kinda bad. I think they should probably start a sterilization fund to prevent the super overpopulation that's beginning.

Oh, but I love bunnies. If I was rich, I would have a bunny shelter and play with abandoned rabbits every day.
    I think that I'd also make a school for orphans and abandoned children. It would be next to the bunny shelter and the kids could go over and pet the bunnies and learn to be nice to animals. I would get good teachers to teach them maths and science and arts and computers. The cafeteria would have good fresh bread and milk. There would be lots of trees.

*Emily is off in fantasy land...never mind her*
  • BUT! I have a thing of the day for Emily. (link after the jump)

I read about that after you posted the link. I totally should have gone there for college! That's like my dream, to be surrounded by bunnies running around me everyday.
    However, I feel kinda bad. I think they should probably start a sterilization fund to prevent the super overpopulation that's beginning.

Oh, but I love bunnies. If I was rich, I would have a bunny shelter and play with abandoned rabbits every day.
    I think that I'd also make a school for orphans and abandoned children. It would be next to the bunny shelter and the kids could go over and pet the bunnies and learn to be nice to animals. I would get good teachers to teach them maths and science and arts and computers. The cafeteria would have good fresh bread and milk. There would be lots of trees.

Solution - Move to Rural New South Wales. More bunnies than you can handle, and for the most part, they're even immune to myxomatosis!
  • I now have a (mostly) working copy of Song of the South.
  • edited February 2009
    BUT! I have a thing of the day for Emily. (link after the jump)

[Emily]
    "Oh world, you made many, many poor bunnies.
    I realize, of course, that there's no such thing as too many bunnies.
    But it's no good if they have no place to go!
    So, what would have been so terrible if I had a small fortune?"

*"Bunny Land"
    Sung to the tune of "If I Were a Rich Man"*

If I were a rich girl,
    Ya ha deedle deedle, bunny bunny deedle deedle dum.
    All day long I'd pet some bunny fur
    If I were a wealthy girl.
    They wouldn't have to look hard.
    To find a carrot or a scrap of lettuce in garbage can.
    If I were a little bitty rich,
    I'd implement my bunny plan.

I'd buy a great big lot with gardens by the dozen,
    to feed my little bunny town.
    And a hundred little hutches just in case of rain.
    There would be bunny spa's and bunny massages;
    Oh it would be such a sight!
    Live webcams to watch the bunnies day or night!

I'd bring in little kids from all 'round the world
    to learn and play with buns all day
    I'd have them taught all the skills that are in demand
    For equal parts of math and art and science
    and of course bunny care
    would make their adult lives easier to bear...

If I were a rich girl,
    Ya ha deedle deedle, bunny bunny deedle deedle dum.
    All day long I'd pet some bunny fur
    If I were a wealthy girl.
    They would play all day long.
    Munching carrots and lots of other veggie snacks.
    If I were just a little rich,
    I could fund my bunny plan.

Oh! If I were just a little rich,
    I could fund my bunny plan....
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Sonic. Sonic Sonic. I had to put that on my blog. Oh Sonic...
  • Sonic, you made me giggle 'til I teared up and my face hurt. That was 9 parts adorable, 1 part creepy stalker. Perfect humor combination.

• Really puts sudoku into perspective.
  • HilariousHilariousHilarious case of the "Ruins"
    A word to the wise: "If you go to another country you either go to eat to a place with a friend that knows where the good stuff is or you go to a restaurant that is relatively expensive. Otherwise, you will suffer the "consequences".
  • edited February 2009

Rats are cute. I wish the wild ones wouldn't bother my co-workers, though.

Funny Ad. They are taking hints from the youtube crowd.
    Post edited by gomidog on

• Rats are cute. I wish the wild ones wouldn't bother my co-workers, though.

Funny Ad. They are taking hints from the youtube crowd.
    I love the rat video! It's so cute!
  • edited February 2009
    This one's for you, Pete.

Baconaise & Bacon Salt
    Baconnaise is weaksauce. Real men make mayo using BACON FAT.

EDIT:

Hedgehogs are superior to rats.
    Post edited by TheWhaleShark on
  • This one's for you, Pete.

Baconaise & Bacon Salt
    Baconnaise is weaksauce. Real menmake mayo using BACON FAT.

EDIT:

Hedgehogs are superior to rats.
    Both Baconaise and Hedgehogs are superior.
  • edited February 2009
    Hedgehogs are indeed superior, but I might be biased...
    Sonic. Sonic Sonic. I had to put that on my blog. Oh Sonic...
    Sonic, you made me giggle 'til I teared up and my face hurt. That was 9 parts adorable, 1 part creepy stalker. Perfect humor combination.
    In the words of Kermit the Frog, "I've got a dream too, but it's about singing and dancing and making people happy. That's the kind of dream that gets better the more people you share it with." Your praise vindicates me, Thank you.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited February 2009

I knew he was a guy as soon as I saw his face/neck!
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • I'm gonna be 18 in a few hours and stuff.
  • Old, but I just found out about its existence.

• I'm gonna be 18 in a few hours and stuff.
    Congrats!
  • edited February 2009
    I'm gonna be 18 in a few hours and stuff.
    My deepest condolences. If it's any consolation, your problems will be much easier to understand from here on, they will, however, be much more difficult.
    Post edited by Omnutia on