This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • edited February 2009
    I'm gonna be 18 in a few hours and stuff.
    My deepest condolences. If it's any consolation, your problems will be much easier to understand from here on, they will, however, be much more difficult.
    Party pooper! One's 18th birthday isn't the time to worry about such things! Congratulations Sail! *Bakes a cake and hands out slices*

Edit: Holy fuck this is funny.
    Post edited by misakyra on
  • GeoGeo
    edited February 2009
    .....................the violentist movie in history.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Been spray painting all afternoon to the point that I can no longer feel the tip of my right index
  • A continuation of the SpringValley Sensible ads, a funny and clever bit of advertising worth looking at

• Why do they have to let complex upgrade systems get in the way of good bunny slaughter?

On a somewhat relate note: Artimus Fowl in comic form, a very good looking interpretation. Contains it's own share of bunny killing.
  • This is for anyone who likes cake, opera, claymation, or any combination of the three. Courtesy of Cake Wrecks, which could be a TOTD all on its own.
  • This is a Joke
    Or so you say...
  • This is a Joke
    Or so you say...
    Wait... I read "THIS IS THe JOKe".
  • Gomily's worst nightmare!
    OMG!!! I was waiting for someone to post this! this proves once and for all that bunnies are monsters that will kill us all. I would argue that kitty cats are far superior.
  • This is a Joke
    Or so you say...
    Wait... I read "THIS IS THe JOKe".
    You are correct, I misread.
  • edited March 2009
    Made this yesterday.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • It snowed. I made a couch out of the snow.

Took about three hours. It's 3:00 A.M., and my back hurts real bad. Laying on the couch kinda helps.
    edited March 2009
    Post edited by ... on
  • I'm now a professional firebreather. W T F.
  • World War Two Simple Version, Hetalia fans would probably dig this.
    That was pretty great. The internet expressions...
    edited March 2009
    World War Two Simple Version, Hetalia fans would probably dig this.
    Awesome. The USSR trying to go RAWR on Finland is awesome. And, "Japan pwned by exaggerated bomb power." Though I cannot make out which is Belgium and which is the Netherlands. Neither looks like either of them!
    Post edited by ... on

• Clean your room the Army way.
    I really don't like the first panel. Don't think it's accurate. It would have been better if Germany just grabbed Austria, proclaimed "Become a part of me" and stuck it on himself.

Other than that, it was very funny.
  • The USSR trying to go RAWR on Finland is awesome.
    That was my favorite part!
  • Today I "made" a table tennis table, and my girlfriend and I have wasted over an hour and a half on it in one day:
  • I've been waiting for Blurst to be released for at least a month now! I always watch Flashbang Studios and Matthew for a while now, anticipating its release. Well, here it is.
  • I've been waiting forBlurstto be released for at least a month now! I always watch Flashbang Studios and Matthew for a while now, anticipating its release. Well, here it is.
    OH YOU FUCKER!

They have a pull-up bar, three artists, and now they are stealing my forum! GTFO!
    ...just kidding.

Blush, the game, is actually really beautiful. Brian met the lead developer of Blurst at GDC. They are some of the few Unity centric studios around at the moment. Also, I love the some of the shaders they used in Blush (I think some are mods of an x-ray shader from an earlier game).
  • Also, I love the some of the shaders they used in Blush (I think some are mods of an x-ray shader from an earlier game).
    I do recall the smoke in Jetpack Brontosaurus having an x-ray effect.
  • Mentos + TF2