This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• GeoGeo
    edited March 2009
    This just has awesome sauce written all over it. Now if only it doesn't clone DMC.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Edit: The manga this is based on goes by the name "Apocalypse Meow" (I think the manga is set in Vietnam.) and can bedownloaded here.
    Oh my god, the stupidity is enough to drown in. Yes it takes place in Vietnam because it's about the fucking Vietnam war, Sherlock. It's supposed to be a realistic depiction of said war, though with the nationalities being animals. Americans are rabbits, Brits are mice, French are pigs, Russians are bears, the Japanese are monkeys and Koreans are dogs. Secondly, why the fuck do you use torrents to download scanlations?! Or use torrentz.com? The former are utter shit, the latter is better replace by Google.
  • edited March 2009
    Thisjust has awesome sauce written all over it. Now if only it doesn't clone DMC.
    Detroit Metal City? did you mean GOW?
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • Detroit Metal City? did you mean GOW?
    Devil May Cry.
    Devil May Cry.
    Figures, never played the game.
    Devil May Cry.
    It would be both ironic if Dante's Inferno did that, since Devil May Cry has many references to Inferno.
  • Grow up, Nineless.
  • Wow, awesome rabbits, who thought that was possible.
  • Grow up, Nineless.
    Because pointing out your flaws is immature? On the contrary, ignoring said criticism is immature, good night.
  • Grow up, Nineless.
    Nineless? Who is that?
  • Grow up, Nineless.
    Nineless? Who is that?
    I lost count tends to change his forum handle on a regular basis, and Nineless was one of the previous ones - Two handles ago, I think?
  • Grow up, Nineless.
    Nineless? Who is that?
    I lost count tends to change his forum handle on a regular basis, and Nineless was one of the previous ones - Two handles ago, I think?
    It's more like 10. I believe Nineless was the first one, though I could be wrong.
  • Yeah, Nineless was the original one.
  • He also still goes by it on Skype. The Cat Shit One manga is really good and only three volumes long so you can read it in a few hours.
    Oddly, while every country is represented by one animal (The British are rats FTW!), Australians are both Koalas and Kangaroos.
  • Oddly, while every country is represented by one animal (The British are rats FTW!), Australians are both Koalas and Kangaroos.
    Alright, I gotta read this now.
  • From henceforthe, thee shall be called "Nineless!"
  • From henceforthe, thee shall be called "Nineless!"
    What? Oh, alright, I suppose.
  • edited March 2009
    From henceforthe, thee shall be called "Nineless!"
    What? Oh, alright, I suppose.
    Didn't we agree that he would be called by his forum ID long ago? 512, wasn't it? Oh great, now I don't know who is who.

>.
    Post edited by Nine Boomer on
  • edited March 2009
    Catshit One (Apocalypse Meow in the translation) may not be on the same level of greatness as MAUS, but it's the same sort of idea. I read the first volume and it was pretty good.

Also, Nine, rabbits are always awesome. Remember that.
    Post edited by gomidog on
    edited March 2009
    Yeah, Nineless was the original one.
    Correct, I am, like, the ninth fake.
    Also, Nine, rabbits are always awesome. Remember that.
    I thought they were always cute! You can't be both always cute and always awesome.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Hm, announcement of a new Legend of Zelda game for the DS. Link has a train WITH A GANON!
  • Link has a trainWITH A GANON!
    Spelling fail is ironically relevant.
  • Honestly, I didn't find that trailer very interesting. Did anyone else think that Zelda looked really fucked up with that cutscene? Her design was just really bad.
  • Link's conductor outfit is really lame too. But I think this game looks really fun.
  • Phantom Hourglass was cool, so I'm expecting this to be just as good. Hopefully there won't be any required trekking through the same annoying dungeon with the same annoying puzzles.
  • GeoGeo
    edited March 2009
    Finally! A convenient way to learn how to play Go! This vid is for you Scrym.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Won a copy of Street Fighter IV at GDC today. Also met Jeff Cannata of the Totally Rad Show, and went to the Game Developers Choice Awards where Tim Schaeffer was hilarious as host.