This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I'm done with my second run of Accutane! No more perpetually chapped lips :D

Unless I fall into the unlucky <5% that has to go on it a third time. I fell into the unlucky 10% the first time, so it could happen.
  • I was called a "godless heathen" today.
    Sweet.
    In jest or for serious?
  • "For a good time, ping 127.0.0.1."
    Found written on the wall of a 1 train the other day.
  • Is that some kind of masturbation reference?
  • Is that some kind of masturbation reference?
    I believe so, and it makes me very happy.
  • edited March 2009
    I was called a "godless heathen" today.
    In jest or for serious?
    For serious.
    EDIT: GoogleEarth + Flickr= Earth Album. I find this site to be pretty cool, and it's also a great place to get wallpapers.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • edited March 2009
    Are Violent Video Games Adequately Preparing Kids For The Apocalypse?
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • edited March 2009
    Technically not my personal thing of the day, but my BF isn't going to get fired.

In other news: making simfiles for Stepmania is so much fun!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Video
    Yes, douchefag, it is terrifying. It terrifies me that people can be so ignorant to the way the world actually works. Congratulations guys, any amount of faith in humanity I might have gotten back is now gone.
    edited March 2009
    Yes, douchefag, it is terrifying. It terrifies me that people can be so ignorant to the way the world actually works. Congratulations guys, any amount of faith in humanity I might have gotten back is now gone.
    "I can sum it up in three words: Evolution is a lie." That one craps me up every time.
    Post edited by ... on
  • "I can sum it up in three words: Evolution is a lie." That one craps me up every time.
    His idea of how the world would be if atheists ruled it cracks me up.
  • His idea of how the world would be if atheists ruled it cracks me up.
    That too, ah fuck, why not just quote the entire freaking video. Too many hilarious points.
  • I was wondering if these people were serious. Turns out they're reading things from a fundamentalist forum.
  • I just took my last high school midterm :D
  • I just took my last high school midterm :D
    FUCK YEAH! Booze, boobs, cars, partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
  • I was wondering if these people were serious. Turns out they're reading things from a fundamentalist forum.
    I figured that explanation wasn't needed because it said that at the end of the video.

• And I continue my quest to promote rugby league with this. "That's not a try, that's a miracle"
    edited April 2009
    And I continue my quest to promote rugby league with this. "That's not a try, that's a miracle"
    This is why rugby is more awesome than that handegg.
    Post edited by ... on

• A parody of telenovela and Anglophone soap opera conventions, made by my friends and I for a school project.
    I figured that explanation wasn't needed because it said that at the end of the video.
    Apologies, I couldn't bring myself to watch that far.

• My favorite is Air Man.
  • For Metal Gear fans!

Not your everyday Mega64 vid.
  • Tim Schafer hosted the GDC Awards this year, and at the start of the show there was an introduction video for him of him in a old school point and click adventure where he was looking for jokes to tell that night. Apparently it seems that they actually made the game over at his studio, Double Fine, and you can play it on the internet.

Host Master and the Conquest of Humor
  • I bought three new notepads from Muji.
    The one on the far right is my old one.

What are you looking at me like that for?
  • QualiaSoup again has put awesomeness on YouTube:
  • Legend of Miyamoto
    That is the cutest Miyamoto.
  • edited April 2009
    Witchalock 'class' for D&D, I'm not a fan of fourth edition but it's still funny

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/files/Preview_Witchalok.pdf
    Post edited by Irascible on