This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited July 2009
    We need to make an eromanga about an Eromanga in Eromanga.
    The idea of a meat pie in your "meat pie" springs to mind...

I think I'm going to need this now (courtesy of the WPTR&SAG; thread)
    Post edited by Dr. Timo on
  • Posted By: I LOST COUNT.Churba, what the fuck?Don't look at me, I've only flown over the place on the way out to Ballera. I have been to Iorn Knob, Though.
  • CUTE! Nomnomtailnom.
    I'm torn between wanting to cuddle it and wanting to eat it.
  • What the hell is that bird-mouse thing? It is cute.
  • Its so cute! It looks like the top half of a mouse and the bottom half of a mini-chicken.
  • edited July 2009
    Jesus is Icelandic. No, seriously. I met him after I left Nasa in Reykjavik at 4:OO a.m, but before I met some Nazis from Denmark that kept calling Adam a Jew (which he is, but they were using it in a semi-derogatory manner). Some Icelanders (is that the correct term?) told off the Nazis and introduced us to Jesus. I am a bit out of it from the Reykjavik nightlife, but I can't sleep (it is still light out and it is 4:38 a.m.) so I figured I would post. I apologize in advance for the drunken ramblings.
    Oh, by the way, to the person on the forum that caused my semi-emotional-breakdown, I forgive you for misjudging me (even if you are not sorry). I also forgive myself. Everyone makes mistakes. If I were near you, I would by you a beer and we could talk about your lovely art.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • edited July 2009
    Glenn Beck is crazy.
    Jesus is Icelandic. No, seriously.
    Also, best drunk post evar.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Once someone tells me the site is safe and legitimate, I will be one giant stuffed Totoro richer.

Anime Spectrum
  • CUTE! Nomnomtailnom.
    I see your Jerboa and raise you one with big bunny ears.
    Linkage
  • CUTE! Nomnomtailnom.
    I see your Jerboa and raise you one with big bunny ears.
    Linkage
    I just found my side order.
  • edited July 2009
    Today, I was donated a 3.2ghz dual core Pentium D, nVidia 8600GT, motherboard and 550W PSU which will soon be turning into my new PC for the next few years. I'm totally chuffed.

Edit: Also, 2GB of RAM. I'll be back to playing PC games again!
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Donated? Awesome. That sounds like a pretty solid PC.
  • My thing of the day is this pet obituary. It appeared in the woman's local newspaper. It is definitely worth a read, to say the least.
  • Some Icelanders (is that the correct term?) told off the Nazis and introduced us to Jesus.
    This is amazing. Mrs. MacRoss, I can only hope my own drunken ramblings one day match the awesomeness of your own.
  • Some Icelanders (is that the correct term?) told off the Nazis and introduced us to Jesus.
    This is amazing. Mrs. MacRoss, I can only hope my own drunken ramblings one day match the awesomeness of your own.
    Indeed.
  • I just found my side order.
    *cries*
    Today, I was donated [...]
    *cries*
    Edit: Also, 2GB of RAM. I'll be back to playing PC games again!
    What? Even my laptop has more than that. *smug sense of superiority*

Damn awesome Omnutia, now I just need to be donated a PC and I can serve you some of dem blue specials again, perhaps.
  • From the drawing resources thread, :3

• Linked on IRC, hilarious.

@Loganator, but I'm skinny, don't smoke, and don't get all pissed off when someone draws pictures. And D/ic/k gives helpful criticism, I certainly don't.
  • If any of you owned the epic CD known as "Strong Bad Sings" then you obviously knew about "These Peoples Try to Fade Me. But did you know that if you played it on a computer a hidden animation would appear?!
  • edited July 2009
    All indications suggest that this livestream channel will be streaming Megas XLR at about 5:30 ET today. About two days ago Samurai Jack streamed on this channel and it was awesome. Note: Each channel also has a chat built in, so I'll talk to some of you there.
    Post edited by GreyHuge on
  • edited July 2009
    Sheer brilliance. Well played, BMW.
    Post edited by Axel on
  • edited July 2009

Post edited by Banta on
  • Thorsmork!

• Venetian Snares + Paprika.
  • As found in Post I.T. Shooter. A pretty neat game with awesome music.

• I want this Earthbound DVD so bad!!
    Ah, so true. EB Saga, where would we be without you?