This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Goatse Kermit
    I literally fell out of my seat when I saw that. Congratulations, sir, you made me ROFL.
  • Goatse Kermit
    I literally fell out of my seat when I saw that. Congratulations, sir, you made me ROFL.
    It makes so much sense, I'm surprised it hasn't been done before.
  • Goatse Kermit
    Well done, sir. Way to bring back a classic in a whole new way. However, you've inspired me to do something similar with the finger puppets I have at work. ^_~
  • It makes so much sense, I'm surprised it hasn't been done before.
    Most people cannot easily get a hold of a Kermit puppet, mostly just stuffed versions.
  • Well done, sir. Way to bring back a classic in a whole new way. However, you've inspired me to do something similar with the finger puppets I have at work. ^_~
    2 Puppets 1 cup?
  • 2 Puppets 1 cup?
    15 minutes, tape, a chocolate Odwalla bar later..
  • edited July 2009
    15 minutes, tape, a chocolate Odwalla bar later..
    Oh god, please...stop it. For fucks sake, just stop...
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • edited July 2009
    Oh god, please...stop it. For fucks sake, just stop...
    Sorry, I will. I am just very bored right now. I think I will actually work again.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • I hate you Ro. No amount of boredom should result in you bringing such disgrace to Kermit. :< Classic's pic was funny, now you've just brought it back to gross. REPENT BY MAKING KERMIT BOOKMARK! Or showing off more awesome stitches.
  • I hate you Ro. No amount of boredom should result in you bringing such disgrace to Kermit. :< Classic's pic was funny, now you've just brought it back to gross. REPENT BY MAKING KERMIT BOOKMARK! Or showing off more awesome stitches.
    Hahaha. Don't worry Kermit and Rolf finger puppets are back to normal. And if you want to see awesome stitches, I post my weekly progress of the Home Sweet Home Yoshi project on my blog. :P

Oh, and as for bookmarks, I got some ideas. Trust me. Awesome ideas, I say!
  • Ro, that was a thing of...beauty?
  • Ro, that was a thing of...beauty?
    I plead a moment of temporary insanity.
  • I'm into it.
  • Ro, you are my new God.
  • GeoGeo
    edited July 2009
    Yeah so the television channel that I work for got a Youtube channel that is not only good news for the station, but also good news for me as it will give me a place for the pilot of a television show I've been hard at work on. I guess you could call it sort of a pseudo-sequel to my original television show on the school news. The codename for it right now is Geeksp33k. I'm also thinking of hiring/asking Mike Matei (artist who does title cards for the AVGN) to make title cards for the show.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Rym as a Philosoraptor.
  • I can see forever.
  • This song is so epic, I would love to see it performed live. Although, in reflection, it is rather impossible.
    I thought I'd heard every good version of this song. But this is officially the best.
    And it's not completely impossible. You just need to find every good anime fan who's also a singer, and get some ridiculous musicians as well. Or a bunch of Japanese singers, if you can't find good Otaku.
  • Concerning the last page...wow. Puppets.
  • That is amazing. So beautiful, so wonderful, and then BOOM.
  • Time Warp is a pretty great show.
  • Wow. I can't stop looking at that balloon.
  • Wow. I can't stop looking at that balloon.
    Watch the show, it's all stuff like that.
    Rym as a Philosoraptor.
    They forgot a comma after 'hear', and why did they screw the background with only 2 colours? It's supposed to be three! It looks off now.

This is now a philosoraptor thread.
  • This song is so epic, I would love to see it performed live. Although, in reflection, it is rather impossible.
    I thought I'd heard every good version of this song. But this is officially the best.
    And it's not completely impossible. You just need to find every good anime fan who's also a singer, and get some ridiculous musicians as well. Or a bunch of Japanese singers, if you can't find good Otaku.
    Can I have some info on it? I want to know what it is so I can organize it in my music folder.
  • Even the most avid K-ON! fan would probably puke at this.... MOE OVERLOAD!!! Yet, strangely addicting. I can't help but chuckle a little bit.

Can I have some info on it? I want to know what it is so I can organize it in my music folder.
    It's name should be Niconico Douga, basically. It has no real artist or album, but you could make that Niconico Douga as well if you wish. Honestly, it's not really a real song, so it has no real ability to be organized. It's a great song nonetheless...
    It's name should be Niconico Douga, basically. It has no real artist or album, but you could make that Niconico Douga as well if you wish. Honestly, it's not really a real song, so it has no real ability to be organized. It's a great song nonetheless...
    Indeed, thanks.