This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited October 2009
    @Windupbird-That's great. It reminded me of this:
    Post edited by Axel on
  • edited October 2009

I got a hangover, I could sell the scientific research,
    I got my ass kicked last night so now my teeth hurt.
    I can't purchase alcohol on Sundays; why?
    Because they believe an invisible man's in the sky!

Mac Lethal is hilarious.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Goddamn, that breakdown about comedians was AWESOME.
  • edited October 2009
    I like how he mentioned Ming Ming the Duck from Wonderpets. That kinda made me smile. But really, this is sewious.

I couldn't find the "Win of your day" thread, so I'll post this here. Tomorrow, I'm gonna test drive a Tesla Roadster. Hopefully. The guy on the phone didn't specifically SAY test drive, but he definately said I would be able to touch the car and sit in it and fiddle and stuff....

If I can drive that car, I would be a very, VERY happy fellow.

Oh, and it's my birthday monday, so, wooo!
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Hellboy! Skip to 1:00 to see what I'm talking about, and don't bother with the rest of the video.
  • Hellboy!
    Holy crap! I didn't think that was even possible.

The fact that you wrote Hellboy, combined with the Evolution Fightwear shirt made me think this was going to be about Joachim "Hellboy" Hansen, so I was a little disappointed, but you made up for it.
  • Tomorrow, I'm gonna test drive a Tesla Roadster.
    Nice. I know someone who owns one. It is a godly vehicle.
  • I don't know judging by how his fingers look, it doesn't seem to be that way due to training at all.
  • That "Hellboy" guy appears to have Proteus Syndrome. It does not look like he merely bulked up one arm as much as the arm itself is deformed.
  • That "Hellboy" guy appears to have Proteus Syndrome. It does not look like he merely bulked up one arm as much as the arm itself is deformed.
    Hardly. From the wiki article, it says Proteus Syndrome consists mainly of skin overgrown and atypical bone development. However, it's quite clear from the video that his arm consists mainly of lean muscle. Additionally, it appears that it is only his right arm that is disproportionate to his body, whereas Proteus Syndrome is "often accompanied by tumors over half the body".
  • Hellboy!
    Jesus H christ that's the most seriously mismatched pair of Wanking spanners I've ever seen.
  • Wanking spanners
    Add this next to "pants" and "tits" on the list of "Churba and Omnutia's Awesome Colloquialisms."
  • Add this next to "pants" and "tits" on the list of "Ye Old English's Awesome Colloquialisms."
  • Black Dynamite

Hellz yeah
  • edited October 2009
    That fire during the Gran Prix of Brazil was crazy. Well in general the start of that race was pretty nuts since 3 cars crashed and there was a safety car called out on the first lap, then the fire happened.
    Post edited by Kiey on
  • Add this next to "pants" and "tits" on the list of "Ye Old English's Awesome Colloquialisms."
    Apart from none of those words being around in the time of old England and Churba being a proud Australian.
    Apart from none of those words being around in the time of old England and Churba being a proud Australian.
    Bah, all those third-world, backwater countries are the same.
  • edited October 2009
    Bah, all those third-world, backwater countries are the same.
    Do kangaroos and their women really drive tanks?
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Bah, all those third-world, backwater countries are the same.
    We are superior without your consent, thanks. On that note, I wonder how Max's band is doing.
  • We are superior without your consent, thanks.
    History says otherwise.
  • History says otherwise.
    Nice picture, what of?
  • Sup, I'm a dual-citizen. Remember when Spain gave doubloons to the US so we could kick George's ass? Yeah, that was pretty much awesome.
  • History says otherwise.
    Nice picture, what of?
    Our military, crossing a river, to sodomize your military, which they did.
  • GeoGeo
    edited October 2009
    History says otherwise.
    Nice picture, what of?
    Our military, crossing a river, to sodomize your military, which they did.
    With General George Washington (our first president) at the bow and leading our troops into battle, you goddamn redcoats. To us Americans, a toast, to high treason. That's what we were committing when we were fighting for our freedom. Had we lost, the Brits would have hanged us, beheaded us, had us drawn and quartered, and had us disemboweled. God bless America -ultra nationalist pose-.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Had we lost, the Brits would have hanged us, beheaded us, had us drawn and quartered, and had us disemboweled.
    Just remember who funded your fledgling nation.
  • Had we lost, the Brits would have hanged us, beheaded us, had us drawn and quartered, and had us disemboweled.
    You're right. THANKS FRANCE YOU'RE THE BEST.
    Merci France.
    Ah, what happened to taking pride in ones work.