This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited February 2010
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited February 2010
    Puppy Bowl VI is playing all afternoon!

...They have bunny cheerleaders. <3
    Post edited by Nuri on
    I have the most enormous crush on her you've ever heard of.
  • Eh? What is this?
  • this joke is my thing of the day. :)

see there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum, and one night they decide they dont like living in an asyum any more, they decide to escape! so like they get onto the roof and there just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight......

now the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. but his friend, his friend daredn't make the leap. y'see..... y'see he's afraid of Falling. So the first guy has an idea he says "hey! i have my flashlight with me i'll shine across the gap between the buildings. you can walk along the beam and join me!"

b-but the second guy just shakes his head. he says... he says "wh-what do you think i am? CRAZY?"
    "you'd turn it off when i was half way across!"
  • edited February 2010
    I have the most enormous crush on her you've ever heard of.
    Well get your Xbox hooked up to live + headset and go from there. She's a really cool gal.
    Eh? What is this?
    Twitpic, of all places, doesn't allow embedded images. Here's what was there.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Eh? What is this?
    A picture of Lauren Wainright, One of Om's mates, but also a writer for various games sites, and Used to be part of a podcast on destructoid which was surprisingly good.
  • this joke is my thing of the day. :)

see there were these two guys in a lunatic asylum, and one night they decide they dont like living in an asyum any more, they decide to escape! so like they get onto the roof and there just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moonlight......

now the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. but his friend, his friend daredn't make the leap. y'see..... y'see he's afraid of Falling. So the first guy has an idea he says "hey! i have my flashlight with me i'll shine across the gap between the buildings. you can walk along the beam and join me!"

b-but the second guy just shakes his head. he says... he says "wh-what do you think i am? CRAZY?"
    "you'd turn it off when i was half way across!"
  • edited February 2010
    [The Killing Joke]
    I was gonna say it, but then I thought, what's the point?
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • The Waldo Ultimatum
    Collegehumor video, of course.
  • A graphic novel about a squid and a robot. The video alone is worth a $5 donation.

• What the fuck was that? (probably NSFW)
  • I'm pretty much the only one in the office today. The DC metro area is so incompetent at dealing with snow.
  • edited February 2010
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • San Francisco is basically the best city in the world.
    No bias from you? ;)
  • cooking
    Cooking what exactly?
  • at collage i cooked a beef stew with dumplings

it was fucking peng
  • edited February 2010
    it was fucking peng
    What is this "peng?"

Also, please properly spell and punctuate. I read that as "At artistic clipping, pasting, and arrangement of various stock images the letter "i" cooked a beef stew with dumplings it was fucking [word in unknown tongue]." Thanks!
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • sorry

btw peng means good or over words like that
  • "Reduce CO2 emissions, breathe less." ^_^
  • "Reduce CO2 emissions, exhale less." ^_^
  • IMDB score of 2.0
    No bias from you? ;)
    I speak only the objective truth.