This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• There are Wegman's all over the place near me. I don't go, I only shop at the Harris Teeter around the block.
  • I heard of the legendary Wegman's in VA. It's the only place nearby that has Cheerwine. CHEERWINE IS A NEED!
  • I heard of the legendary Wegman's in VA. It's the only place nearby that has Cheerwine. CHEERWINE IS A NEED!
    Damn right, Cheerwine is sex! But the fact that that's your closest location to Cheerwine, I find that kind of weird. I can get that even in some gas stations.

• Surprisingly well done WoWMV.

• Biff's Question Song
  • edited February 2010
    Logorama - Awesome short
    Video was removed, sorry if you didn't get to see it.
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • The This American Life iPhone app looks awesome.
  • I like to just fuck with people who start to make fun of me when they hear me make a noise or move my hand like a Jedi. One of the most fun things to say is "You can't stop me from picturing you naked" immediately after saying this you look down at their crotch and give a disappointed facial expression. It's always hilarious.
    Also, every fa/tg/uy is the same!
  • The This American Life iPhone app looks awesome.

I have just bought it. Sarah Vowell is awesome!
  • Contrary to popular belief, Rocky Horror is not the worst/best thing he's done.

• My thing of the day is.
    "I am on probation until I learn proper grammar and spelling."
  • edited February 2010
    This is the best frame ever drawn in the history of webcomics.

Post edited by Sail on
  • edited February 2010
    This is the best frame ever drawn in the history of webcomics.
    Fuck yes, Axe Cop. I might cosplay him.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Contrary to popular belief, Rocky Horror is not the worst/best thing he's done.
    OMG that was Stupendously awesomely bad.
  • OMG that was Stupendously awesomely bad.
  • OMG that was Stupendously awesomely bad.

I am going to go watch Rocky Horror right now.
  • edited February 2010
    Anything Can Happen On Halloween

The comparison's great, too.
    Post edited by Diddgery on
  • Axe cop
    What one was that from? I don't recognize it, and there aren't that many.
  • Axe cop
    What one was that from? I don't recognize it, and there aren't that many.
    Ask Axe Cop #8.
  • My mother just asked me for advice about an alternative medicine treatment, and I gave her the skinny on it, and why it doesn't work, and as a bonus round, finally managed to educate her on why Goji juice is a load of bollocks, and grossly unethical to boot.

Me - "I gotta admit, mum, this is a bit odd. You don't normally come to me for advice about this sorta stuff"
    Mum - "Well, you were right about the naturopath thing, and the homeopath thing, and you know a lot about this sort of thing, so I figured it might be a good idea to ask before I waste money on something that doesn't work."
    Me - "Mum? I love you."
  • edited February 2010
    This is why Axe Cop is the manliest comic book character in the history of forever:

And this, too.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Dolph Lundgren: Greatest Man Alive

• [RAAAAAAAWR-torial]
    RAAAAAAAAAAWR!