This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Gary Kasparov + Penis Copter = Comedy Gold
  • Someone should paint "I Can Has Cheezburger" on a McDonald's.
  • Leprechaun in Mobile Alabama.
    Not sure if it's serious or not...but it's so ridiculous it is quite possibly the funniest video I've seen on Youtube in awhile.

• Leprechaun in Mobile Alabama.
    Not sure if it's serious or not...but it's so ridiculous it is quite possibly the funniest video I've seen on Youtube in awhile.

I live in Alabama, and I'm pretty sure this is real. I saw this a while back, but I never really researched it. I can definitely believe it though, I know people exactly like most of the people in this video.
  • Anime copyright candy bars!

The Haruhi knock off is a favorite but the rest I have no idea.
  • edited May 2008

I would love a download of this song.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Today I made a face at lunch and my friends told me I looked like a squirtle. I was so happy about that for some reason. A picture was also taken, although I do not have it yet.
    Post pictures asap.
  • What happens when someone emails a podcast with a creepy email? Simple, they have fun of the person.

• Epic Steve, Epic.
    @Sail, kinda similar.
  • Arm's Way by Islands came out today. One of my favorite bands.

Creeper.
  • This has been around for a couple days, but hadn't seen it mentioned here. Also did on search on digg but no results either... very odd.
    Gary Kasparo vs Flying Penis

Second life invades real life!
  • Gary Kasparov + Penis Copter =Comedy Gold
    Adam posted it already.
  • Egads. Even on the same page. My bad. Must have been distracted by the cheeseburger. That's what I get for looking for the vid and not doing a search here.
  • My thing of the day is... Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Check the Indiana Jones discussion to see how I feel about it.
  • Douglas Adams, on rhythm guitar, plays Brain Damage/Eclipse with Pink Floyd.

• edited May 2008
    Post edited by Jain7th on
  • Batman and Robin: The Review

NSFW, since the only way to talk about this movie is by using multiple curse words....
  • Batman and Robin: The Review

NSFW, since the only way to talk about this movie is by using multiple curse words....
    First I only knew his 5 Second stuff and now that! I just spent a hour of watching through everything I could find by him and it's awesome.
  • Damn you Andrew!

Well, Weezer rocking the internet Memepool. Can't get much better than that. Certainly better than the We didn't start the fire type Internet music video from a few months back.
  • Andrew, that's awesome. Chaosof99, you mean We didn't start this Website?

Anyways, I decided to check my feeds before going to bed... I will sleep good tonight:
  • GeoGeo
    edited May 2008
    Before you go to this link, you must have seen the masterpiece that is 2001: A Space Odyssey. If you have seen it and you are (like most people are) confused about what the point is, than this thing is for you. It's probably one of the best serious flash video I've ever seen. I like to think of 2001 as a cinematic Rubik's Cube (or rather a Kubrick's Cube).

2001: An explanation
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Ah, 2001, the best movie to be watched on fast forward, with the exception of the HAL part.
  • Ah, 2001, the best movie to be watched on fast forward, with the exception of the HAL part.
    Nah! It's much more satisfying if you watch it ALL the way through because each time you watch it you see things that you missed before.
  • Ah, I made my English class watch through several minutes of 2001, the huge wastelands in Africa, then how the apes find the stone, touch it and kill the others, most were bored and I was euphoric. If I remember correctly I however shortened the long shots of the wasteland a bit.

Does anybody else think the shot, of the space stations and shuttles with "An der schönen blauen Donau", is the best in the movie?