This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• The best Animaniacs, without contest, is the Presidents Song.

• OMG, I forgot all about the chicken boo.
  • edited May 2008
    I re-raise you WEST SIDE PIGEONS

Post edited by Double Z on
  • I re-raise you WEST SIDE PIGEONS
    YES.
  • I see your west side, and raise you who on stage.

• edited May 2008

LOL SCIENTOLOGY >:U

I love how he never answers the questions. "You apply Scientology to your life." "Well what is it?" "It's something you apply to your life!"
    Post edited by whatever on
  • Oh, God. Animaniacs. My favorite childrens Cartoon ever.
  • I raise Pinky and the Brain (and Larry).
  • Sewer Shark: The review

• Screw all of the Animaniacs clips. This beats all and you know it!
  • Aren't they cats?
  • Screw all of the Animaniacs clips. This beats all and you know it!
    Actually...I got one better.

• Well I play my trump card and present my personal favorite Animaniac's cartoon, Les Miseranimals.

Part 1

Part 2

• This Wakkorotti episode is better than the other one. Forgive the less than perfect quality.
  • edited May 2008
    Hmmm...could you top a live version of the countries of the world song, done by Sir Yakko himself?

EDIT: Do'h no embedding allowed, just click the link instead.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • Pah, you and all your Animaniacs videos. Yes, we already knew they were fun, after the first post.

Anyways, my thing of the day: Nexus War Concept Art! Yes, that's the art that is being used in the game. And it's a mere browser game. (with the hottest gui of any browser game I ever played)
  • No more Animaniacs for me today, trying to do some actual work. So thanks to that today I found Synergy.
    Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems, each with its own display, without special hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own monitor(s).

Redirecting the mouse and keyboard is as simple as moving the mouse off the edge of your screen. Synergy also merges the clipboards of all the systems into one, allowing cut-and-paste between systems. Furthermore, it synchronizes screen savers so they all start and stop together and, if screen locking is enabled, only one screen requires a password to unlock them all.
    How can you forget about the chicken boo!? It's kinda hard to NOT forget about him.
    How can you forget about the chicken boo!? It's kinda hard to NOT forget about him.
    He's not a chicken he is santa...wait he is a chicken get him out!

• I heard the Skype default ringer, and thought I should see if anyone had tried to remix it yet. I found this, and it is really catchy!
  • Yay! It is another installment of the game overthinker.

• Oh my god.

This is one of the most amazing, most creative, most surprising pieces of art I've ever seen in my life.

I physically get a funny feeling in my chest when I watch this.

• edited May 2008
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited May 2008
    Aren't they [Animaniacs] cats?
    Well it took a while but I found the answer right here:

Post edited by Coldguy on
  • I propose that we make a separate thread for Favorite Animaniacs Skits as it has become apparent to me that this isn't thing of the day anymore, it's just Animaniacs videos!
  • Today at work, I was looking for hair style reference and I found this one:
  • Wow...If I was a guy I'd do that.