This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Nice little "sandbox"-game
    Isn't the greatest thing in Internet, but I had fun for a while to make up different kind of bombs.
    Burning sand: Superior
  • edited May 2008
    I got hit by a car today and was not injured beyond a few scrapes and a swollen hand from when I hit the ground after the impact. Luckily the car started to brake and I spread out my arms and legs to brace for the impact. I didn't even get any bruises.

But that is not my thing of the day. What I discovered is that, when you've been hit by an car, no one believes you. As I was cleaning up my wounds at my friend's house from outside the bathroom I could hear "Yeah, we're going to be a little late. Yeah. Buy our tickets for us. Oh, Rob got hit by a car. Yeah. No, he really did. Ok. You'll see when we get there."
    Post edited by Sail on
  • But that is not my thing of the day. What I discovered is that, when you've been hit by an car, no one believes you. As I was cleaning up my wounds at my friend's house from outside the bathroom I could hear "Yeah, we're going to be a little late. Yeah. Buy our tickets for us. Oh, Rob got hit by a car. Yeah. No, he really did. Ok. You'll see when we get there."
    Shouldn't you be getting like loads of money out of this guy for damages?
  • Shouldn't you be getting like loads of money out of this guy for damages?
    No, because it was totally and completely my fault. I ran across the street to my friend's house because we were late and didn't hear the car coming. The guys felt really bad and wanted to give us their information, but really. It was my own stupid fault and I came out of it relatively fine. I didn't even go to the hospital anything, I went to the movies as planned.
  • No, because it was totally and completely my fault. I ran across the street to my friend's house because we were late and didn't hear the car coming. The guys felt really bad and wanted to give us their information, but really. It was my own stupid fault and I came out of it relatively fine. I didn't even go to the hospital anything, I went to the movies as planned.
    You are a man my son.

• Hey mom, can you scratch my back? Fists of fury, fists of fury!!
  • Happy Mother's Day

• edited May 2008
    Hey mom, can you scratch my back?Fists of fury, fists of fury!!
    Wow, I had no idea why you had posted such a stupid video until I read the description. I think you have a crush on Panda Bear.
    Happy Mother's Day
    Wow, that was a TotD a year ago.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited May 2008
    Wow, I had no idea why you had posted such a stupid video until I read the description. I think you have a crush on Panda Bear.
    This is true, but I also found it humorous. Reminded me a bit of Donnie Darko.

Also,

Post edited by whatever on
  • Touching comic posted on Livejournal.
    Am I heartless if that didn't move me at all?
  • Lama song
    No idea how old this is but hey. You got to love a lama
  • edited May 2008
    Touching comic posted on Livejournal.
    I've been on here for a while. I was already aware of your empty chest cavity. ;-)
    Nah, Sail. Your mileage may vary as such things do. I'm just a fan of re-reading books so it touched close to home.
    Post edited by ColdfireSerge on
  • Touching comic posted on Livejournal.
    I've been on here for a while. I was already aware of your empty chest cavity. ;-)
    Nah, Sail. Your mileage may vary as such things do. I'm just a fan of re-reading books so it touched close to home.
    I just thought it was a good short story. Nothing to cry about.
  • I'm sure this is old, but awesome never the less.

• Obama must be from the future.

• I'm sure this is old, but awesome never the less.
    If by "awesome" you mean "terrifying."
  • Mmm tacos.
  • edited May 2008
    I have to admit, today's Fanboys gave me a chuckle.

Roleplay about Nothing

I would have posted the image but its a pretty long strip today so I didn't know if I should post something that would take up that much room.
    Post edited by edifolco25 on
  • I am not a fan of Second Life, but I think it's interesting that it is being used to help young people with embarrassing health questions. Now if only someone here in the U.S. could follow suit.
  • Sperm Racer....

• GeoGeo
    edited May 2008
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Why doesn't anyone sticky this thread already?
  • I've been watching a lot of Animaniacs on YouTube today.

The Good, the Boo and th Ugly

• I've been watching a lot of Animaniacs on YouTube today.

The Good, the Boo and th Ugly

As a huge fan of the Animaniacs growing up, I see your "Good, the Boo, and the Ugly", and I raise you "Macadamia Nuts"