This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Skull Dinnerware

I'm not going to buy it, but it is awesome that I could! ^_^
    I'd so buy that.
  • I'm not going to buy it, but it is awesome that I could! ^_^
    I'd so buy that.
    They are nifty, but I am looking for a purple and/or green set of dinnerware with an engaging graphic. It doesn't seem to exist, but I am willing to wait to find what I want.
  • They are nifty, but I am looking for a purple and/or green set of dinnerware with an engaging graphic. It doesn't seem to exist, but I am willing to wait to find what I want.
    Go to a ceramics place and make what you want. My mom, my aunts, and their friends are all about the ceramics. It's high quality.
  • This reminds me off the skull cookies in Great Teacher Onizuka.
  • The Unofficial Google Shell

www.goosh.org

I have it added to my Firefox toolbar, though it'd be good if I could just bring down a terminal window to access this.
  • Top 11 Catchiest Nostalgic Theme Songs: http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/nostalgia-critic/34-nostalgia-critic/253-top-11-catchiest-theme-songs

This is mostly just okay, but his reactions to/rantings about the #1 catchiest song totally make the video for me.
  • This Video made me pretty much ROFL my pants off, then I became scared, while laughing.
    All I have to say is: Half Naked Japanese man and pure otaku nirvana
    Whahahahahaha! Oh man, that's awesome, scary and crazy all at the same time. Rolling credits ftw!
  • Top 11 Catchiest Nostalgic Theme Songs:http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/nostalgia-critic/34-nostalgia-critic/253-top-11-catchiest-theme-songs

This is mostly just okay, but his reactions to/rantings about the #1 catchiest song totally make the video for me.
    You're up at the pearly gates thinking you're going to reach enlightenment, BUT NO all you think about is Duck Tales whoo-ooh!
  • edited June 2008
    They are nifty, but I am looking for a purple and/or green set of dinnerware with an engaging graphic. It doesn't seem to exist, but I am willing to wait to find what I want.
    Go to a ceramics place and make what you want. My mom, my aunts, and their friends are all about the ceramics. It's high quality.
    Too much money and I would prefer glass dinnerware to ceramic dinnerware.
    Post edited by Kate Monster on
  • Too much money and I would prefer glass dinnerware to ceramic dinnerware.
    "Alas! alas!" returned Madame Magloire. "It is not on my account
    or mademoiselle's; it is all the same to us. But it is on yours,
    monseigneur. What is monsieur going to eat from now?"
    The bishop looked at her with amazement:
    "How so! have we no tin plates?"

Madame Magloire shrugged her shoulders.
    "Tin smells."
    "Well, then, iron plates."
    Madame Magloire made an expressive gesture.
    "Iron tastes."

"Well," said the bishop, "then, wooden plates."
  • I've read this book and it's absolutely excellent.

• edited June 2008
    Top 11 Catchiest Nostalgic Theme Songs:http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/nostalgia-critic/34-nostalgia-critic/253-top-11-catchiest-theme-songs

You're up at the pearly gates thinking you're going to reach enlightenment, BUT NO all you think about is Duck Tales whoo-ooh!
    You mean this...

Actually a HUGE Frank Stone team fan, all the music they created made my childhood. Although he did offer an explaination as to why all of us are memorized with inspector gadget.
    Post edited by Coldguy on
  • NoTalespinorDarkwing Duck?
    Talespin is hardly as catchy as the Duck Tales theme. As for Darkwing Duck...

"Laten we lekker link gaan doen." > "Let's get dangerous."
  • In german it was "Zwo, Eins, Risiko" ^^
  • Darkwing Duck definitely should have been on the list. I found that theme to be much catchier than Sesame Street.
  • Pilgrim: Give me the bird!
    Yakko: We would love to, but the Fox censors won't allow it.

God, I love that show.
  • edited June 2008

Too easy.
    Post edited by Railith on
  • Mr. Period is too.

• This is fucking hilarious. Especially the fact that MS Word predicted 9/11.
  • Well, actually everything in the video except the satan visages are facts. However, they are completely unrelated to the attacks and complete coincidences.
    edited June 2008
    Too easy.
    Oh ffs, at least check your spelling before saving the image. I mean, you're trying to make something that's somewhat difficult to fix later, why not make sure you don't have to fix it?
    Especially thefactthat MS Word predicted 9/11.
    Ehm, font does not equal Microsoft Word. You can do that in WordPad iirc. And any other text editor where you can change the font.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Ehm, font does not equal Microsoft Word. You can do that in WordPad iirc. And any other text editor where you can change the font.
    ( ´_ゝ`)
  • Thanks for telling me that Bill Clinton is 11 letters, video.
    It's something I needed to know.
  • edited June 2008
    I think this was one of the most amusing versions of the Duck Tales opening I found:

Also, Railith: INSTA-WIN.

EDIT - A video I forgot to post as a TotD last month. Features the 404s Improv Comedy performing at this year's Otafest:

The first minute or so is a little indistinct audio-wise, but after the story actually starts getting told, it's clearer. Also, a bit of context: this improv show was supposed to be the equivalent of a PG-rating.
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • People in New York should check this out:

Playing The Building
  • Ok, forget that last one... THIS is my thing of the day:

Too easy.
    Win! :D
  • edited June 2008
    Darkwing Duck definitely should have been on the list. I found that theme to be much catchier than Sesame Street.
    Am I the only one who remembers the cartoon for Attack of the killer tomatoes! That theme was catchy!

Also, this is my thing of the day!
    Post edited by Viga on