This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Awesome Bionic hand!!!
    That is one of the most awesome things I have seen today! :D
  • Awesome Bionic hand!!!
    That is one of the most awesome things I have seen today! :D
    Ghost in the Shell, here we come!
  • I would really appreciate if someone could translate this page from japanese to english.
    It is about Hokuto No Ken shirts and they are being sold for a good cause.
  • Here's a Google translate webpage. They do web pages as well!
  • My Drunk Kitchen
    I've seen these before, I find her to be incredibly hot.
  • Here's a Google translate webpage. They do web pages as well!
    Why are they only selling it in Japan? :(
  • I've seen these before, I find her to be incredibly hot.
  • I've seen these before, I find her to be incredibly hot.
  • Posted By: George PatchesI've seen these before, I find her to be incredibly hot.
  • Posted By: George Patches I find her to be incredibly hot.
  • Best sport ever:

Skip to 1:40 for the good stuff.
  • Here's a College Humor video featuring Aziz Ansari and the shittiest mix tape in in existance.
  • Rain Delays Getting you down at the ball game? Become a Clemson or Davidson Fan - Problem solved!
  • Ahaha, that was fantastic.
  • The tanning bed was, I think, the most creative.
  • I found the Throne the best personally.
  • Don't know why I like this so much.
  • edited May 2011
    The rapture gave me over 20 hours of anime jazz music (and a few other orchestrated/Ghibli/vocaloid jazz albums). If this is going to be the norm with these end of the world things, I would like them to come along some more. For now, let's wait for the 2012'ers.
    Post edited by Zack Patate on
  • Shonen Jump tech ownership figures:

Specifically:
  • Wow. I knew the X-Box 360 wasn't very popular in Japan, but the PS3 being in last place even behind the 360 is really surprising.
    Who was part of that survey actually? The editing department, the entire Shonen Jump brand, all authors under contract?
  • Specifically:
    What's the top one? On a releated note, what does the rest say?
    If the last chart is age, then I wouldn't find the console-ownership as shocking.
  • edited May 2011
    What's the top one? On a releated note, what does the rest say?
    If the last chart is age, then I wouldn't find the console-ownership as shocking.
    The top one is Gameboy Advance.

The last is indeed age, which also answers my question, since apparently it was a survey of Shonen Jump readers.
    The one to the left of the Console breakdown is about what they spend their money on. 7.1% play Card games, 13.2% read comics, 38.1% play video games, and 27.8% have savings. The rest should be obvious, though I think the 4.8% thing is about arcades rather than what we think of TVs.
    The one in the top left corner is the average allowance of the readers.
    The one on the top right is I think the region the readers come from, Kanto of course being the biggest.
    Post edited by chaosof99 on
  • @chaosof99: Thanks for the translation!
  • edited May 2011
    Post edited by Walker on