This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited June 2011
    Mo' fo' Ro'!

Post edited by Dromaro on
  • What a good way to end the day. :D NYAN!
  • edited June 2011
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Perhaps I'm late to the party, but Jonathan Coulton kicked some major ass last month.
  • I love how much that particular video of the Dance-Off With the Star Wars Stars kicked off around the internet as I actually listen to that podcast.
  • edited June 2011
    You know the (now) famous couple kissing laying down on the road, during the Canada riots?

Turns out it was a guy from Australia called Scott who has a Canadian Girlfriend.

Best part of the article, a quote from his mother -
    "He's over there having the time of his life, quite clearly."
    Post edited by Churba on
  • My friend made pixel art of his soon to be born baby. So cute.
  • You know the (now) famous couple kissing laying down on the road, during the Canada riots?

Turns out it was a guy from Australia called Scott who has a Canadian Girlfriend.
    Jesus christ, talk about fucking weird.
  • Richard Dreyfuss reads the iTunes EULA in many different voices, including "Angry Movie German."
  • Bill Murdon shop.
    I was, right this second, actually just looking for this guy's stuff.
  • edited June 2011
    So, our public TV broadcaster, the ABC, has just released a new series which I think you lot will like -
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Ro - I cannot post pics yet but I am happy for now to report that we just Nyan Cat'd the SHIT out of one of our coworkers cubes today. He's been away on vacation to Hawa'ii and Vegas the past week and a half so we left him a special gift. Pics will follow once he is back and has seen them. We don't want any potential spoilers making it out there... =D
  • edited June 2011
    I'M A MEME.

Edit: Please note that both me and my roommates get EXTREMELY silly after 2:00 am. It's already after 3 here.
    Post edited by Anrild on
  • Home made? If so, bravo!
  • So, Rob Tapert (Producer: Xena) and Sam Raimi are going to produce a live-action TV series based on the Noir anime for Starz. That anime was pretty shit, but it had a cool premise and a couple of great episodes at the beginning. I am slightly optimistic about this because of the creative identities behind it. Sam Raimi is great at ultra-violence and cool action scenes and Rob Tapert is good at only slightly sublimated lesbian tensions (which is a plot point in the anime.) Finally, I hope they keep the music. And maybe even re-shoot this opening.
  • imageMy life in a jpg...
  • My life in a jpg...
    OH MY GOD I LOVE OZY AND MILLIE. Seriously, my rabbit is named after that comic, that's why his name is Ozymandias. I've yet to meet people who like it who I haven't sat down and made to read it. Please tell me you've read the whole thing, that would be my Thing of the Day so completely.
  • My life in a jpg...
    OH MY GOD I LOVE OZY AND MILLIE. Seriously, my rabbit is named after that comic, that's why his name is Ozymandias. I've yet to meet people who like it who I haven't sat down and made to read it. Please tell me you've read the whole thing, that would be my Thing of the Day so completely.
    In the process; I posted that as soon as I saw the comic. I only started reading it a couple days ago.
  • edited June 2011
    I'M A MEME.

Science shows: You're awesome.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Holy shit, the video progress bar on the Nyan Cat video is a rainbow, and when you hover the mouse, the curser is a mini Nyan Cat. At first I thought my eyes were going funny. Does it show up when embedded?

• edited June 2011
    Clicking this link will download the Limbo trailer in Steam!
    Edit: "steam://install/80896" forum sanitises links.

Nyancat loading bar shows and is adorable.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Holy shit, the video progress bar on the Nyan Cat video is a rainbow, and when you hover the mouse, the curser is a mini Nyan Cat.
    Top comment: "i wish every video had a nyan cat progress bar" (13 minutes ago)
    Recent comment: "Does anyone else notice the loading bar is a mini nyan cat?" (two minutes ago)

Why must I read YouTube comments?

(That is a pretty awesome progress bar, though.)
  • edited June 2011
    I didn't think this video could get anymore awesome, and then at 1:02 he throws a hadouken.

Post edited by telatotius on
  • Holy shit, the video progress bar on the Nyan Cat video is a rainbow, and when you hover the mouse, the curser is a mini Nyan Cat. At first I thought my eyes were going funny. Does it show up when embedded?
    Omar showed me that the other day and I completely lost it.
  • I didn't think this video could get anymore awesome, and then at 1:02 he throws a hadouken.
    I am SO glad I wasn't the only one who saw this.