This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• I can totally see Blizzard charging $10 for a druid cat form that farts rainbows as you run and emotes "nyan"
    And people would pay. There is nothing wrong with either behavior. ;-)
  • I can totally see Blizzard charging $10 for a druid cat form that farts rainbows as you run and emotes "nyan"
    If an actual pet like that existed, it would foolishly pull me to reactivating my account.
  • If an actual pet like that existed, it would foolishly pull me to reactivating my account.
    Cross posted to dev forum... ;-)
  • Cross posted to dev forum... ;-)
    NOOOOO! (But yessssss! NYAN!)
  • I'm pretty sure this could literally kill someone on ecstasy
    What is this fucking wizardry.
    Pretty basic isolations, but done very well. At least the first half. The second half was a bit gimmicky.
  • see spoiler text in original post ;)
  • edited June 2011
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • New Muppets trailer.

• edited June 2011

ಠ_ಠ
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • edited June 2011
    Ahaha! Fu! It means intructor to a prince, or to serve.
    傅く Kashizuku.

edit: Omnutia, you just looked that up, didn't you. Even I had to look it up. That's a high school kanji, right there.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • I don't have that key on my keyboard. >.<
  • I don't have that key on my keyboard. >.<</p>
    That's why you copy/paste!
  • This beautiful webpage. Vague Portal 2 spoilers?
  • This beautiful webpage. Vague Portal 2 spoilers?
    That is a beautiful webpage indeed.
  • Hahahaha! NYAN!

• Hahahaha! NYAN!

Did you see the progress bar on the original video?
  • Did you see the progress bar on the original video?
    No. Do tell.
  • Since Ro used to play WoW, she should get this...

I enjoy it because it's Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Flavor.
  • Just finished hanging out with Bizarro Sail, AKA Remix3211 AKA Ryan Tani. We played laser chess and then watched 8 episodes of Fist of the North Star. An excellent time.
  • Apparently, Roy McDonald (R-NY) has come out in favor of Gay Marriage with an awesome quote -
    “You get to the point where you evolve in your life where everything isn't black and white, good and bad, and you try to do the right thing, You might not like that. You might be very cynical about that. Well, fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing. I'm tired of Republican-Democrat politics. They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background. I'm trying to do the right thing, and that's where I'm going with this.”
  • Apparently, Roy McDonald (R-NY) has come out in favor of Gay Marriage with an awesome quote -
    “You get to the point where you evolve in your life where everything isn't black and white, good and bad, and you try to do the right thing, You might not like that. You might be very cynical about that. Well, fuck it, I don't care what you think. I'm trying to do the right thing. I'm tired of Republican-Democrat politics. They can take the job and shove it. I come from a blue-collar background. I'm trying to do the right thing, and that's where I'm going with this.”
    "Roy McDonald was beaten by a landslide today with his opponent saying "I do care what AMERICANS think and I will fight tooth an nail to ensure that an easily victimized minority continues to be victimized to satisfy the puritanical bigotries of a vocal minority and continue to obfuscate the decimation of that minorities interests. God Bless America.""
  • "Roy McDonald was beaten by a landslide today with his opponent saying "I do care what AMERICANS think and I will fight tooth an nail to ensure that an easily victimized minority continues to be victimized to satisfy the puritanical bigotries of a vocal minority and continue to obfuscate the decimation of that minorities interests. God Bless America.""
    America - Where it's a crime to change your mind.