This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• In the process; I posted that as soon as I saw the comic. I only started reading it a couple days ago.
    YAY. You will enjoy it, I hope. I think anyone who likes Calvin and Hobbes would also really like Ozy and Millie. They're pretty similar in nature.
    Science shows: You're awesome.
    Sweet. If science says so, it must be so.
  • This is so old but I've never seen it.
    Its an advertisement for Rhapsody and Jay-Z's "The Blueprint 3".
    It is an almost continuous shot of Jay-Z setting up the shots to all 11 of his albums except the most recent one (The Blueprint 3 where he doesn't make an appearance on the cover) -

The albums are not in chronological order, in the video they are -
    1996 Reasonable Doubt
    2001 The Blueprint
    1998 Volume 2: Hard Knock Life
    1996 The Dynasty: Roc La Familia
    2003 The Black Album
    2006 Kingdom Come
    2002 The Blueprint2: The Gift and the Curse
    1999 Volume 3: Life and Times of S. Carter
    1997 In My Lifetime, Volume 1
    2007 American Gangster
    2009 The Blueprint 3
  • I didn't think this video could get anymore awesome, and then at 1:02 he throws a hadouken.
    I am SO glad I wasn't the only one who saw this.

If I had a nickel for every time someone told me that...
  • edited June 2011
    More Nyan
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • I didn't think this video could get anymore awesome, and then at 1:02 he throws a hadouken.

Could be a Kamehameha.
    Could be a Kamehameha.
    Nah, it looks like the first time Ryu uses a hadouken in Street Fighter II V (starts at about 1:06).
  • "I'm disappointed Sean Connery doesn't type in his accent. I'd always imagined his keyboard looked like this"

• I THINK I want to see this but I think I'll be writing around inside myself from all the hipster art house wank. The SNES controller is a dead givaway that the people making this movie (or at least this trailer) have no interest in making a movie about making games independently and are instead making a movie about "indie" games.
  • edited June 2011
    Post edited by chaosof99 on

Could be a Kamehameha.
    Kamehameha's take much more charging.
  • edited June 2011
    Post edited by progSHELL on
  • Genius!
  • What breed of dog is that? I always thought they were adorable.
  • http://animalsbeingdicks.com
    Holy shit this the funniest thing I've seen inages the one with the dog chasing the car is had my crying and the one with the turtle and the dog almost killed me click these links of yeah I can't breath.
  • What breed of dog is that? I always thought they were adorable.
    You mean the Labrador?
  • There are three more of these videos in this series.
  • I just discovered that if you start messing around with the arrow keys while a youtube video is loading (when that little circle of dots appears on the screen), you can play snake with the dots.
  • Agent Cooper (Twin Peaks) really likes iced coffee. Lynch directed this Japanese commercial.
  • I found this really cool YouTube channel. It's an engineer explaining how technologies work. Really simple, not technical at all and really enjoyable for geeks like me. =D