This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Ok, that's pretty fucking impressive to be almost at half their goal in less than 24 hours. It's totally blows his previous campaign of Bear Love Good out of the water.
    Well I'm gonna donate 5 to 10 times the amount I donated to Bear Love.
  • I wouldn't mind pledging at the $100 level, because it has a tote as the reward. ^_~
  • I didn't donate to Bear Love. I'm definitely going to donate to the Tesla museum, but I'm waiting to see if I can split with the TvH family funds.
  • I don't really care at all about WoW, but blizzard cinematic.
  • edited August 2012
    I don't really care at all about WoW, but blizzard cinematic.
    I agree, I would like to seem them make a film for one of their products inhouse. I think it would be worth a watch, if anything just for how good it could look.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • You win!
    Particularly fun on iPad where you can run your finger across the screen and cards go flying everywhere.
  • That was fun on the iPad.
  • Sigfried is fuckin' mental. Seriously, aye.
  • Sigfried is fuckin' awesome. Seriously, aye.
  • This is a newer TED talk ...
    It's been a while, I think I need to catch up on some TED talks.
    I thought he was fuckin' classical.
    I thought he was fuckin' classical.
    Nah, he's fuckin' mental ABOUT classical. But he does like other music and art, too.

• What anime is this we're talking about?
  • What anime is this we're talking about?
    History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, AKA Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple or Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Ken'ichi. I've never watched the Anime, but it's close enough to the Manga that I can still talk about it.
  • edited August 2012

Screw college courses.
    See what I did there?
    Post edited by Ikatono on

• Screw college courses.
    See what I did there?
    FTFY (and not in the way where I change the content)
  • Remember how I rave sometimes about how awesome our festival season is?

Well, here's part of the next soundwave festival line up.

• We used to get some serious Grunge/Alternative love in Hartford every summer from the Radio 104 fest. Those were the days man.

So much sun poisoning. OMG.
  • We used to get some serious Grunge/Alternative love in Hartford every summer from the Radio 104 fest. Those were the days man.

So much sun poisoning. OMG.
    Those are still the days down here. The festival season runs for half the year, there are still a TON of festivals in the off season, and most of them are fucking amazing.

• Well, shit. Looks like I need to go to Australia now.
  • There are some good bands on those lineups but what the fuck is the theme to either of those shows. Is there drums and guitars? Are the popular? Fly em down here.
  • Well, shit. Looks like I need to go to Australia now.
    If you're coming to Australia for the festivals, or even for one particular festival...you'd not be the first, or alone on any year you chose to.
  • I don't know what breed this is, but I want one.
  • I don't know what breed this is, but I want one.
    That is a big doggie.

• O.o That's not a dog; that's a small horse.
  • That's not a horse...that's a space station.