This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited September 2008
    You won't find this interesting, its too lowbrow.

"Oh no, I'm quite low brow."

My thing of the day is something that challenges you to watch it and not end up grinning, smiling, or laughing out loud. Sadly, I have to admit, I failed the challenge.

Post edited by edifolco25 on
  • My thing of the day is something that challenges you to watch it and not end up grinning, smiling, or laughing out loud. Sadly, I have to admit, I failed the challenge.
    Try to watch this without laughing or grinning
    I smiled, no laughing, no grinning, I won. You failed at copy pasting.
  • My thing of the day is something that challenges you to watch it and not end up grinning, smiling, or laughing out loud. Sadly, I have to admit, I failed the challenge.
    Try to watch this without laughing or grinning
    I smiled, no laughing, no grinning, I won. You failed at copy pasting.
    How do you fail at something that you didn't do? I guess you won at nit picking at any rate.
  • How do you fail at something that you didn't do? I guess you won at nit picking at any rate.
    Nit picking is fun, and besides, I've been called a 'classhole' before, I have to keep that, or at least part of it, up. I thought "Oh god" when I read your description, knowing I would fail, thought more "Oh god"s when I saw the preview image, watched it, smiled and then noticed the title. I would've laughed though had I not refrained myself. XD Thanks for the fun.
  • I'm not sure that something a year and a half old and that has eight and a half million hits can be my thing of the day.
  • How do you fail at something that you didn't do? I guess you won at nit picking at any rate.
    Nit picking is fun, and besides, I've been called a 'classhole' before, I have to keep that, or at least part of it, up. I thought "Oh god" when I read your description, knowing I would fail, thought more "Oh god"s when I saw the preview image, watched it, smiled and then noticed the title. I would've laughed though had I not refrained myself. XD Thanks for the fun.
    Oh, no worries, I assure you when I wrote what I wrote it was with a grin.
  • I'm not sure that something a year and a half old and that has eight and a half million hits can be my thing of the day.
    Well, maybe it can't be your thing of the day, but apparently it can be mine. (again, said with a grin)

Seriously though, I saw the video today for the first time, its got a storm trooper in it, and despite how stupid it is it got a laugh out of me. Thus, thing of my day. Admittedly, it's been a slow day.
  • Stars above, why doesn't Scott just sticky this thread already! This thread is a huge part of this forum and it deserves to have a sticky. Plus, Scott said he would work on the stickies when he got home from PAX. Still waiting....
  • Stars above, why doesn't Scott just sticky this thread already! This thread is a huge part of this forum and it deserves to have a sticky. Plus, Scott said he would work on the stickies when he got home from PAX. Still waiting....
    Keep waiting.

You know you can just bookmark this thread. Why does it need a sticky?
  • Plus, Scott said he would work on the stickies when he got home from PAX. Still waiting....
    When I said work on stickies, I meant less, not more.
  • tars above, why doesn't Scott just sticky this thread already! This thread is a huge part of this forum and it deserves to have a sticky.
    Why does this need to be a sticky? It gets bumped about 20 times a day.
  • tars above, why doesn't Scott just sticky this thread already! This thread is a huge part of this forum and it deserves to have a sticky.
    Why does this need to be a sticky? It gets bumped about 20 times a day.
    Exactly, it's community-stickied.
  • edited September 2008
    I started a flame war LOL!
    Last Saturday was the Homecoming dance, bored and without a date, I amused myself by rick rolling everyone at the dance. I requested the song and ask to play only 30 seconds and then say "you've been ricked roll." And the DJ did it, only 5 people got it and the rest just stood there looking confused and saying, "The hell is this?" Mad props to the DJ.

The school staff did MJ's Thriller at pep rally.
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • The Internet Overdose Song
    edited September 2008
    The school staff did MJ's Thriller at pep rally.
    Those are you teachers?! Awesome! And that's a weird story. Does there seriously exist youth in the US that doesn't know about Rick rolling?
    The Internet Overdose Song
    Awesome. o.o Aren't those the guys from that Dead iPod song? Sounds like them.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Stars above, why doesn't Scott just sticky this thread already!
    Because stickying this thread doesn't serve any purpose; It floats back up when people have things to post in it. Stickied threads are ones that everyone needs to read but are likely to lack the regularity of posts that would keep them on the front page.
  • edited September 2008
    Schoolhousin'
    You win the internet.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • Schoolhousin'
    You win the internet.
    I have something new to subscribe to on the youtubes. Thank you, Gunter.
  • Their entire channel seems to be full of win. Sad what happened to their former member. :( I'll definitely be subscribing to their new series.
  • I have the mouse, and the mouse has a fish! Ha ha!
    fishmouse
    This for some reason was at my weekly LAN party and I thought it was hilarious.
  • Spoof of the Dark Knight but about the economy. Awesome.

• Behind the scenes dance preparation at Anime Vegas 2008.

The guy in a black shirt setting up the Laptop/Vinyl Turntable system is ME! ^.^!!!

Enjoy!
  • Nice dance moves! Ha ha ha ha.
  • edited September 2008
    It is nice to see tolerance every once in a while. But really what is wrong with France :(
    Post edited by Erwin on
  • I was goofing around, watching old Loony Toons clips on YouTube, and I have to say, this one made my day:
  • I was goofing around, watching old Loony Toons clips on YouTube, and I have to say, this one made my day.
    That is one of my favorite cartoons ever, from any genre.
  • You'll never need another funny cat video.