This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• edited September 2008
    Sexploration: Sexy anime goes mainstream

When mass media fucks up, they fuck up big.

Though I have to say that the following quote is the best line ever.
    ...Wonder Woman (who was created as a dominatrix bondage fantasy.)
    Post edited by Banta on
  • Sexploration: Sexy anime goes mainstream

When mass media fucks up, they fuck up big.

Though I have to say that the following quote is the best line ever.
    ...Wonder Woman (who was created as a dominatrix bondage fantasy.)
    What the hell has the anime industry done!? Someone make an entire topic of this story!
  • That writer needs to be fired.
  • That writer needs to be fired.
    Out of a cannon. Seriously, I didn't know whether to laugh or be horribly sick. Either one seems like an appropriate response to that article.
  • CTHULHU FTW!!

• edited September 2008
    [SouljaBoy playing Braid]
    That channel is full of unintentional hilarity. Watch SouljaBoy Play Halo and say ridiculous things while referring to his pseudonym in the third person.

[Edit] Reminded of this video where Travis Barker makes SouljaBoy tolerable.

Post edited by Sail on
  • My thing of the day has to be today's Shortpacked comic. As a long time reader of both his webcomics today's comic couldn't help but make me happy. Be sure to read the blog entry for the answer.
  • Oooh, I think I have seen B3 before on here.
  • Datamatrixes are so awesome, I've made one my avatar.

• Mr W: an advert, but a very clever one in so any ways.
  • edited September 2008
    Ross noble on the Australian version of "Thank god you're here"
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I went shopping at the International District in Seattle, and I bought a new hat to keep me warm during the upcoming fall and winter months.
    FEAR THE CUTE PANDA!
  • edited September 2008
    Yay, I remember seeing that at this year's World's Best Commercials showing. <3
    Post edited by Eryn on

• I saw this and thought of Scrym for... some reason.
  • That's classic! That troll must be so proud of himself, getting Oprah to repeat him.
  • edited September 2008
    That is awesome.

Just found something. It isn't as awesome as the above, but it is pretty funny none the less.

Post edited by Banta on
  • I love how the crowd doesn't notice until it's too late.
    edited September 2008
    So I bumped into failblog.org today. :)

And I'm having too much fun playing the 2 seconds over and over and over again.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP! This guy must be a god.

EDIT:EDIT: Have more TotD's people, I don't like editing this much, at least I like it more than triple posting. Either way, today I discover I was once considered to be 'that guy'. Made me happy, was a long time since I heard that.
    Post edited by ... on
  • For some reason I feel like this has already been a thing of the day, but I'm not sure.

If you don't recognize that music, leave now and don't come back until you've played Cave Story.
  • edited September 2008
    My friends showed this to me yesterday. It's probably really old, but I laughed pretty hard.

Post edited by Sail on
  • You're joking, right Sail?
  • edited September 2008
    Damn Sail. Welcome to eight years ago.

FYI, Sail is being a pussy and edited his post. Apparently he just discovered the Star Wars Gangsta' Rap.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • That was probably the first video I ever watched on the internet.
  • This has to be the worst (or best, depending on how you look at it) example of ridiculous pricing I've ever seen. Scroll down the page a bit and see what you can get the whole series for.