This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Things of your day

Comments

• Wouldn't inhaling alcohol vapour mess you up so fast?
  • Wouldn't inhaling alcohol vapour mess you up so fast?
    Drinking it already does.
  • Real vaportinis are made with gin. /thatguy
  • This video series (Nature Hates You) is actually kinda funny.
  • Well thats just what I needed in my hightend state of caffine enduced paranoia.
  • The Pirate Bay appears to be down and no news I can find yet. Interesting.
  • The Pirate Bay appears to be down and no news I can find yet. Interesting.
    http://proxybay.net/
  • I found that a bit later but then had to get to bed. I'm still very much curious as to what happened. I'll check the news in a but since I just woke up.
  • posted this in the animation shorts as well, just because it is so good.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xy5tqt_mickey-mouse-croissant-de-triomphe_shortfilms
  • edited May 2013
    I made a terrible rap song about having my dick out in public! It's in the vein of 2 Chainz, Future, etc.

Enjoy! NSFW Obviously!

Post edited by Vhdblood on
  • Video
    Ro that hurt my head. Really hurt.
  • Video
    Ro that hurt my head. Really hurt.
    Well it's based of the evolution question with gravity put in. The original hurt more. With the substitution of gravity, it just shows how inane the video was in the first place with most of the answers.
  • First parking violation. Not really a fail because I did park right in front of the No Parking sign, and not Boo-yah so just kind of a thing.
  • edited May 2013
    So that Pokemon x Nic Cage Tumblr made a video.

Best one has got to be a tie between Ditto and Cubone/Marowak.
    Post edited by Eryn on
  • I did park right in front of the No Parking sign
    I'd say that qualifies as a fail on your part. :P

• edited May 2013
    http://fuckyeadaria.tumblr.com/
    and its sister tumblr:
    http://sicksadheadline.com/

EDIT: Oh, God... I found a gif for all of elementary school
    Post edited by Greg on
  • edited May 2013
    Someone unfriended me on Facebook just now because I told them transgendered people should be treated like people. Mission accomplished. :3

EDIT, for clarification: Someone I vaguely knew but was inexplicably "friends" with posted a rant about how "LGBT" was a terrible word and how bisexuals and transgenered people were "cheaters and abominations" (direct quote) who didn't belong in the gay community. I posted a sarcastic reply and clicked to unfriend him, but it appears he unfriended me in the two seconds it took to click through to his profile. I am ok with this.
    Post edited by YoshoKatana on
  • Good. Purge away connections to those who spoil the world.
  • Someone unfriended me on Facebook just now because I told them transgendered people should be treated like people. Mission accomplished. :3

EDIT, for clarification: Someone I vaguely knew but was inexplicably "friends" with posted a rant about how "LGBT" was a terrible word and how bisexuals and transgenered people were "cheaters and abominations" (direct quote) who didn't belong in the gay community. I posted a sarcastic reply and clicked to unfriend him, but it appears he unfriended me in the two seconds it took to click through to his profile. I am ok with this.
    i don't understand that opinion
  • he's kinda cute for a not toned workout video maker
  • This is EXACTLY why I stopped DJ-ing.
  • i don't understand that opinion
    I can understand where he's coming from, in the same way that I can understand Hitler's crazed anti-semitism. He holds three opinions, as far as I can tell:

1. He probably doesn't understand that sexuality is a spectrum (thus he believes bisexualality isn't really a thing).
    2. He doesn't understand the difference between sex and gender, and has anti-body-modification views (I would consider him anti-transhumanist, as a sex change is a pretty transhuman thing to be able to do).
    3. He sees his "community" (gay and lesbian people) being diluted by strange and non-intuitive (to him) sexual orientations that also want to be included and gain freedoms that the gay community has been working on for decades.

The first two seem to be born out of ignorance and close-mindedness, the last out of selfishness and in-group mentality. I'm glad to be rid of him.
  • Zerg mind control on a Protos builder results in zerg player having a zerg and protos base.
  • I am now a resident of Madison, Wisconsin and will continue to be so for the summer.
  • Not sure if this should be a Thing of the Day or a Fail of the day but behold the tradition of Gloucestershire Cheese Rollin