This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Orange Box is GO!

1235»

Comments

• Ever heard ofSteam? Yah, my computer is totally crap and barely works as it is. I might be able to, but it would be bad.

If your computer can handle HL1 then it can handle Steam.
  • edited October 2007
    The complete Portal soundtrack.

More Portal desktops.

I just finished playing through it for the second time with the commentary. This is such a great game.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Who is up for another TF2 gaming night Saturday night?
  • I'm up. How 'bout starting at about 6 or 7 EST?
  • Who is up for another TF2 gaming night Saturday night?
    I'm up for it if its at a decent time for me.

On a related note, I just completed the last of my achievements on TF2 (i sat for weeks without getting the 8 friends in 1 match one) and then all of a sudden it reset all my achievements :(
    Silly game.
  • Count me in, if I can make your crazy U.S time =)
  • Server is updated and ready to go.
  • Well as there is only 1 person on it at the moment I probably wont join. Shame.
  • I'm on my way, sorry, I had totally forgotten about it -_-
  • My Steam is (yet again) broken and as it's 12:40 I think I'd rather get some sleep than fiddle trying to get the fucker to work =(
  • We're going to need more notice next time, WiP.  How about next Saturday?  And add this to the Steam Community upcoming events too?
  • Yeah, there was barely anybody there -____-
  • So I opened up my Steam today to quite the awesome surprise: A big ol' picture of a Weighted Companion Cube plushie.  Hope it's not too expensive.
  • So I opened up my Steam today to quite the awesome surprise: A big ol' picture of a Weighted Companion Cube plushie. Hope it's not too expensive.

I don't see it in the Valve store yet.
  • They just threw up a preview image of it in the update news pop up thing.
  • I just finished Portal. Man.. it was freaking awesome, although I did find some parts of "The Escape" a little tedious.

Would anyone like a gift of Episode 1?
  • I'll take it. "NeokenXtreme" is my screenname.