This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The 90's Thread

124»

Comments

• Hmm... space jam...

Some of the illest rhymes were dropped in the 90s
  • Found this website a while back, called The Orange Splat. Full of Nicktoons.
  • Yay, 90's Hip-Hop.

Cash rules everything around the Wu-Tang.

LL is going to knock you out because Mama said so.

A little bit of reggae with Talib and Mos Def.

And MC Hammer takes the respect and propers his godfather deserves by being too legit too quit.
  • A little bit of reggae with Talib and Mos Def.
    That's the best song on that album, and that's one of the best albums.
  • My experience of the 90's, Dial Up and Windows 95. Not that fun for a gradeschooler :(
  • I've been listening to Nirvana again so it reminded me of this thread.

While I'm here, I am kinda disheartened by minimalistic fashion might be making a comeback. I love avant garde eccentric stuff.
  • Coincidentally, I have also been listening to Nirvana again. It's probably been years.
  • I listened to Nirvana yesterday. Actually, I only listened to one song, Smells Like Teen Spirit. Actually, it wasn't even the whole song, it was just one riff from it. And I listened to it for over an hour while I sat in the quad trying to do my homework. Fucking beginner guitarists.
  • edited October 2010
    That's pretty clever, Sail. Also, that sucks. Did you hear anything like this?
    Post edited by Funfetus on
  • I have only one thing to add to this thread, which I am shocked has not been mentioned:

Super Soakers
  • I watched Wayne's World again. It holds up after 18 years.
  • Disney Afternoon. Back before anthropomorphism was not immediately associated with furry perversions. It was a simpler time.
  • For me? It was Nicktoons. Ahh, Rocko's Modern Life. And me and my brother were the Angry Beavers.
  • Disney Afternoon. Back before anthropomorphism was not immediately associated with furry perversions. It was a simpler time.
    This also needs to go in the 80's Thread.
  • For me? It was Nicktoons. Ahh, Rocko's Modern Life. And me and my brother were the Angry Beavers.
  • edited August 2011
    House of the 90's will always be my guilty pleasure.
    Post edited by Viga on