This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Puppies!

Comments

• edited March 2010
    Edit: Fighting you is what you want. I won't lower myself to your level.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Sigh. Now I will look at puppies and be calm.
  • Horse fucking shit. You had to take the time to find a Youtube video of a monitor lizard feeding on a bunny and embed the video. That's substantially more effort than typing a simple answer to the question.
    Is that how it happened? Because I recall it not happening at all like that. I recall first coming across the video and only then across the question. Copy pasting the URL is trivial. Though, since you are clearly omnipotent, tell me when I'll die exactly, being prepared is always nice.
    You went out of your way to be a cunt, for no good reason, and now you're trying to take the moral high ground. Nobody buys it.
    Figures, I should've known better than to tell the truth, since if people would've bought that I would be rich by now.
    You fucked up. Admit it and move on.
    Omnipotence is great an all, but you're mistaking yourself for me here.
    Edit: Fighting you is what you want. I won't lower myself to your level.
    If you think that is what I want then please, don't ever read anything I write ever again since you apparently do not understand any of it. I might as well write in Dutch then, no?
  • imageimageimageimage
    Emily, don't be sad.
  • I'm not generally too into bunnies, but those first two a pretty adorable.
  • edited March 2010
    image KAWAI!
    Post edited by ElJoe0 on
  • edited March 2010
    KAWAI!
    Ah, I think you meant "Kawaii." (Cute) and not "Kawai." (Scary). A common, and somewhat comical, mistake.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • Jed wont let us have bunnies or rodents. But they don't charge rent on those! WAHHHHHHHHH! But it's ok. I can dream of my dream pet.
  • KAWAI!
    Ah, I think you meant "Kawaii." (Cute) and not "Kawai." (Scary). A common, and somewhat comical, mistake.
    No, that picture scares me shitless.
  • Though, since you are clearly omnipotent, tell me when I'll die exactly
    In a fire?

Listen guys, you don't seem to get that I don't mind that animals eat other animals. Bunnies need the foxes and such so that they don't get overpopulated. I don't mind that people eat bunnies, like Churba and his hearty stew or Spanish Paella. I mind that Nine thinks it's funny to act like a jerk and posts disturbing stuff specifically targeted to troll me. I didn't watch the video. I didn't need to. It's like if I posted a video of a cat being ripped to shreds by a hungry coyote, just because I knew you liked cats. But I wouldn't do that. That isn't a nice thing to do.

The problem is, you are always completely unrepentant when you are really jerky to someone, and you completely miss the point. I sometimes wonder if you actually are as fluent in English as you seem, but I don't think it's a language problem, I think it's a problem of you being totally socially clueless. I will indeed try just to ignore your posts, as per Scott's advice.
  • edited March 2010
    Ahh back to kitties and puppies and horses. My Aunt has a new Pup at her farm!
    Big Brother Quinn!
    Happy togetherness
  • Wow Gomi, the older brother looks super happy and proud! :D
  • Wow Gomi, the older brother looks super happy and proud! :D
    He's a smiley dog, that Quinn! He's so good.

(I can't wait to go up there and play with the puppy!)
  • edited March 2010
    See, things that are hurting this community more so now is that everybody...GAGA!
  • I mind that Nine thinks it's funny to act like a jerk
    Now you're doing the same as TheWhaleShark, making random accusations that are fundamentally untrue.
    stuff specifically targeted to troll me
    Nope, sorry. The world doesn't turn around you, and I don't bother to single you out, nor was there any trolling. If I had come across a video of piglets, or cats, of dogs, or horses, or mice, or zebras, or any other animal being torn asunder by a predator, I still would have posted it. If anyone else has posed the question, I still would have posted it. The stupid coincidence just happened to be that you posed the question and that the video I came across was about rabbits being eaten.
    you are always completely unrepentant when you are really jerky to someone
    Like in this situation where I'm seen to be really jerky to you in your perception when none of that is the case? To me it sounds more like people jumping hastily to conclusions because they are so completely perfect themselves that whatever they think is fact.
    you completely miss the point
    The point being non-existent. All that is clear is that you over-thought yourself into a rage over a post and told me to die painfully. Currently, statistically, the chances are much larger that I'll just kill myself though. Read into that whatever you oh so desire.
    I sometimes wonder if you actually are as fluent in English as you seem
    I've often stated, not limited to these forums, how laughably limited my English vocabulary is. Yet people persist in praising the appearance of one XL.
    but I don't think it's a language problem
    I doubt that too, it's not like there's much high-level English being used around here.
    I think it's a problem of you being totally socially clueless
    My crime is that of curiosity and thinking too highly of my fellow idiot, but nevermind~"We might as well be [a day] back in time for all the chance you'll change your mind."
  • edited March 2010
    (bacon)
    WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! (BTW, Jed says you get major points. I say no.) WAHHHHHHH!
    Post edited by Viga on
  • Would you just quit it already Nine? Who do you think you're trying to fool? You were being a jackass for no reason and wanted to get jollies by grossing people out. Admit it, you'll feel a whole lot better instead of constantly continuing farce.
  • From the other responses on this thread, I don't think Nine was trying to fool anyone, but if he was trying to, he succeeded. Quite a few people defended his posting the bunny-eat-nyom-nyom video, saying it wasn't particularly nasty. It might be bad for someone who happens to love bunnies, and it might have been insensitive, but there was nothing gross about the video. Telling him he should die in a fire for posting the video is way, way, way more offensive than anything in the video.

And be honest; if it wasn't Emily who was offended here you wouldn't give a shit about it yourself.
  • edited March 2010
    Post edited by ProfPangloss on
  • Option 1: Nine was trolling. Stop feeding the troll.
    Option 2: Nine wasn't trolling. Over-reacting will get you nowhere.
    Solution to both situations: ignore him.
  • Here's a small wallaby:

Earlier he was with his parents. They look like a happy family:
  • Like in this situation where I'm seen to be really jerky to you in your perception when none of that is the case?
    It's not just her perception, though. You come off primarily as a jerk. Occasionally, you post something funny, but most of your posts are jerky without just cause.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, though. If you really don't intend to come off as jerky as you do, then there's a serious problem with your ability to communicate your intentions. Either that, or you have a serious problem in recognizing your own jerky behavior as being jerky. Still, the end result is that you look like a jerk. When we're presented with that evidence, and in the absence of any sort of mind-reading abilities that function over the Internet, that's the conclusion we draw.

Your English vocabulary isn't really that limited, but I think that perhaps your understanding of communication in English is limited. Communication is quite a bit more complicated than just using the right word; you also have to put words together in such a way that the context of the phrasing conveys meaning beyond the words themselves.

If you're honestly not trying to be a jerk, and it's just happening as a byproduct of English being your second language - which I really don't believe, but I'll accept for the time being - then you need to try to communicate in a simpler and more direct fashion. Use simple English. The sentence constructions and the points you are ostensibly trying to convey are not simple. If your grasp of the language is tenuous, don't try to get fancy with it. Read Simple English Wikipedia articles to get a sense of what I mean. It's not necessarily the words you're using that are problematic; the way in which you are trying to use them is more sophisticated than you can really manage.

And now, puppies:
  • Option 1: Nine was trolling. Stop feeding the troll.
    Option 2: Nine wasn't trolling. Over-reacting will get you nowhere.
    Solution to both situations: ignore him.
    QFT
  • edited March 2010
    Would you just quit it already Nine? Who do you think you're trying to fool? You were being a jackass for no reason and wanted to get jollies by grossing people out. Admit it, you'll feel a whole lot better instead of constantly continuing farce.
    Give up, Geofino.
    Post edited by Churba on