This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Screw Front Row Crew – Listen to a real podcast on Wednesday!

Comments

• The audio quality is so astounding. It really picks up all the necessities, like the breathing and shuffling.
    I find this funny because didn't you join the FRC forums to defend AP after the worst podcast episode?
  • I find this funny because didn't you join the FRC forums to defend AP after the worst podcast episode?
    I was talking about the podcast Jeremy posted. And, no, I think I joined a little before that. However, I did defend them, which was stupid. I was just getting into podcasts. I realize now how terrible their show is.

I am disgusted with myself for liking them.
  • This thread has won my heart.
    And my ax!
    And my bow!
    And my PS2 controller!
    And my ax!
    And my bow!
    And my PS2 controller!
    Posting in a quote pyramid.
    And my ax!
    And my bow!
    And my PS2 controller!
    Maybe we will create some sort of wormhole.
  • However, I did defend them, which was stupid. I was just getting into podcasts. I realize now how terrible their show is.
    Please, let's not go over this again
  • edited June 2008
    Post edited by whatever on
    And my ax!
    And my bow!
    And my PS2 controller!
    So THAT's how the Egyptians did it. Awesome growth in linear time!
  • Sticky this shit.
    And my ax!
    And my bow!
    And my PS2 controller!
    So THAT's how the Egyptians did it. Awesome growth in linear time!
    Dude, it was aliens! DUHHH! :p
  • Sticky this shit.
    For what? Well we could rename it the piss thread. The deepest dark part of the forum where dumbshit evolves and memes rules. spelling and punctuation will STILL be present! We aren't like those barbaric 4channers......a lot.
  • Sticky this shit.
    For what? Well we could rename it the piss thread. The deepest dark part of the forum where dumbshit evolves and memes rules. spelling and punctuation will STILL be present! We aren't like those barbaric 4channers......a lot.
    It bothers me that you didn't understand that I was joking.
  • Sticky this shit.
    We aren't like those barbaric 4channers......a lot.
    Moar!!
  • Moar!!
    Oh man. That's some hilarious stuff. I wish I was that quick witted. Oh boy.
  • I wish I was that quick witted.
    I bet you do :)
  • I bet you do :)
  • Please,let's not go over this again
    Good work linking to the thread where you failed to respond to any of the last-round opposing points save for an off-handed comment.
  • Good work linking to the thread where you failed to respond to any of the last-round opposing points save for an off-handed comment.
    Oo
  • I am disgusted with myself for liking them.

FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUNCH!!!

I do not like AnimePulse! GeekNights scared the hell out of me with that clip they played of them.
  • edited June 2008
    Good work linking to the thread where you failed to respond to any of the last-round opposing points save for an off-handed comment.
    Post edited by whatever on
  • I think we have established that you guys hate Anime Pulse and think that it is terrible and I do not. I also doubt either party will budge from their respective standpoints. Therefore I believe a discussion to be completely useless.
  • I think we have established that you guys hate Anime Pulse and think that it is terrible and I do not. I also doubt either party will budge from their respective standpoints. Therefore I believe a discussion to be completely useless.
    I believe your mom to be completely useless.

Oh ho ho.

Oh man.

Classy.
    I have several objective "studies" that prove otherwise.
    I have several objective "studies" that prove otherwise.
    ZING!
    Bravo.
  • Thank you, thank you. We'll be here all week.
  • I believe your mom to be completely useless.
    I wish I was that quick witted.
    I bet you do :)
  • Hey guys, what's a joke?
    A joke is what someone says that is meant to be taken lightly and not literally.
  • edited June 2008
    I think we have established that you guys hate Anime Pulse and think that it is terrible and I do not. I also doubt either party will budge from their respective standpoints. Therefore I believe a discussion to be completely useless.
    So you want to poke your head in and whine every time someone disparages the damn show, but you aren't willing to argue the point? Make up your mind.
    Post edited by One Sin on
  • Am I now not allowed anymore to point out that we already discussed the same topic?
    Also, when and where did I "whine" about it?
This discussion has been closed.