This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Desktop Screenshots - Summer 08

12346»

Comments

• Whoa, where am I? I must of gone on another Linux rant.
    Oh god, why did I lol at that.
  • edited September 2008
    I'm being off topic in a post like how people are all ways going' off topic in other post about spelling and grammar. You know starting an unrelated flame war about something. How does it feel Grammar Nazis.
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • edited September 2008
    I'm being off topic in a post like how people are all ways going' off topic in other posts about spelling and grammar. You know, starting an unrelated flame war about something. How does it feel Grammar Nazis?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Hooray, I is starting Flame war LOL!
  • I still need to find a proper Steam skin for XP. :\ Would make it a lot clearer what the goal of this partition is.
  • edited September 2008
    I'm being off topic in a post, like how people are all waysalways going' off topic in other posts about spelling and grammar. You know, starting an unrelated flame war about something. How does it feel Grammar Nazis?
    I fixed a couple more things. That post was too much for any one person to handle. EDIT: Gah, I hate how quoting tags kills off spaces.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Hooray, I is starting Flame war LOL!
    Ban the troll. It is unable to contribute.
  • edited September 2008
    UNABLE TO CONTRIBUTE! Every time I post something, you guys all ways bash me for grammar, thus, you are not contributing as well! Even when my post is not in a troll like manner, I just became one because their is not point posting anything worth while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if there are errors here, FUCK YOU, I'm not writing an English paper!huefnwadneiq e hiweTUEOUW80 q3r 0y8 09qwt790 24iuer e uew ou dhgodfprhewp oreyr8wyr80432h2r h28r4289 802tducrt
    Post edited by CHOIS CHOIS CHOIS on
  • UNABLE TO CONTRIBUTE! Every time I post something, you guys all ways bash me for grammar, thus, you are not contributing as well! Even when my post is not in a troll like manner, I just became one because their is not point posting anything worth while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if there are errors here, FUCK YOU, I'm not writing an English paper!huefnwadneiq e hiweTUEOUW80 q3r 0y8
  • What are you doing, right now your not contributing, your wasting post to YOU FUCKING TROLL!
  • edited September 2008
    What are you doing? Right now you're not contributing; you're wasting your post too, YOU FUCKING TROLL!
    Post edited by Jason on
  • And if there are errors here, FUCK YOU, I'm not writing an English paper!
    Perhaps not, but you're on forums that require you to post with proper grammar and punctuation. If you can't live up to those basic expectations, then you may as well not be a member of this community. I was hesitant at first, since it seemed that you were able to post meaningful content on a somewhat regular basis, but that last post made it clear - if there's a group of people on these forums who want you banned, count me in.
  • Idea for a useful forum tool: A tool which, once activated, prevents anyone from making new posts in a thread for a set period of time while displaying the words "Everybody chill the fuck out".
  • Sure, that includes everyone, not just me.
  • edited September 2008
    Sure, that includes everyone, not just me.
    What do we get for $10?
    Oh damn, that's the wrong joke.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • edited September 2008
    Hooray, I is starting Flame war LOL!
    How's that dick face.
    It's close. There are only two grammatical errors in the post to which you linked. Can you spot them? Also, you need a comma after "How's that" and a question mark after "dick face," which by all rights should be a compound word.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • It's close. There are only two grammatical errors in the post to which you linked. Can you spot them? Also, you need a comma after "How's that" and a question mark after "dick face," which by all rights should be a compound word.
    Pwn3d.