This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Clear Benefits of Urban Living

14567810»

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
    Can't see.
  • edited August 2008
    Can't see.
    Yeah, it's work. They block most image hosting sites. It might have to wait 'til I get back home - to my lovely Baltimore home, that is.
  • edited August 2008
    my lovely Baltimore home, that is.

Post edited by Kilarney on
  • edited August 2008
    Now compare and contrast:

We even know how to do cities right:

Do you see anyone getting mugged in this video?
    Post edited by Kilarney on
  • edited August 2008
    Don't be foolish. There are no cities in Vermont. Burlington is the largest population center and has only 40,000 residents.
    Post edited by Jason on
  • edited August 2008
    Do you see anyone getting mugged in this video?
    I don't even see the video. Work blocks the youtubes.
    Don't be foolish. There are no cities in Vermont. Burlington is the largest population center and has only 40,000 residents.
    The closest town to where I lived as a kid, Owensboro, KY, has more people than that. It had about 50,000 the last time I checked.
  • Some research shows that even if you say cities in the USA are better than the country, the cities in the USA aren't that great compared to many others in the world. If you are serious about finding the best place to live, you should move to Canada, or get a visa and head to Germany, or save up a shit ton of money and go to Switzerland.
  • Do you see anyone getting mugged in this video?
    No, but that doesn't mean nobody mugs people in Vermont. You're picking your videos to support your claims.
  • edited August 2008
    Guys, guys. That city mouse, town mouse fable?

This fight is old, old incredibly old. Read the Aesop story. Town mouse likes his good food and danger, country mouse likes boring food and quiet.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • Bullshit. There's no such thing.
    Type the words "gay lawyer game fanfiction" into google. I dare you.

(You know what Yuko calls gyakuten saiban, right?)
    OBJECTION!
  • No, but that doesn't mean nobody mugs people in Vermont. You're picking your videos to support your claims.
    You're just now noticing this???? ;-)