This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

The Official Friday Night Party Line Thread.

Comments

• I was late due to clocks changing to daylight saving time in the USA earlier than here in Europe. Oops!
  • I outright slept past when I was meant to be online - No excuse, I just fucked that one up.
  • edited March 2011
    I love the informal tone and the higher-function discussions. I do miss Ray. He's a very interesting bloke.
    Maaaan, Ray was half the reason I listened to FNPL.
    Post edited by Walker on
  • Maaaan, Ray was half the reason I listened to FNPL.
    I agree. It's up to Thaed to contact him, since nobody else knows how.

Also, Ray should do his own daily show. Just five or ten minutes.

Also, Ray + John Hodgman combined could power an entire media empire.
  • Ray + John Hodgman combined could power an entire media empire.
    Quite.
  • Come to think of it, I'll bet Ray would whoop ass on Atomic Trivia War. THAED, YOU TWO COULD BE AN ATW9K TAG TEAM.
  • edited March 2011
    Come to think of it, I'll bet Ray would whoop ass on Atomic Trivia War. THAED, YOU TWO COULD BE AN ATW9K TAG TEAM.
    I don't think you can possibly come up with questions they wouldn't be able to get unless it was a My Little Pony category.
    Post edited by Apreche on
  • Come to think of it, I'll bet Ray would whoop ass on Atomic Trivia War. THAED, YOU TWO COULD BE AN ATW9K TAG TEAM.
    I don't think you can possibly come up with questions they wouldn't be able to get unless it was a My Little Pony category.
    Well, let it be known that the gauntlet has been thrown, the invitation has been extended, the challenge has been issued, the smoke signals have been... whatever.
  • Oh snap, My Little Pony trivia. That would be exciting.

Anyways, I'm very happy to see FNPL back. I don't use iTunes - is there an RSS feed I can subscribe to?
  • edited March 2011
    is there an RSS feed I can subscribe to?
    thaed.libsyn.com
    http://thaed.libsyn.com/rss
    Post edited by Sail on
  • edited March 2011
    Post edited by trogdor9 on
  • edited March 2011
    Yeah; I went to the site but didn't see a link to the feed. I did see it on looking again just now, though.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Oh snap, My Little Pony trivia. That would be exciting.
    Jason would NEVER let that happen. He's a ponyhater. I don't blame him.

Also, yay for more FNPL!
  • edited March 2011
    Jason would NEVER let that happen. He's a ponyhater. I don't blame him.
    I blame him. A shill and a ponyhater? He might as well be the Devil. I'm sure Omar would agree.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I have conveyed the link to this thread to Ray and he has viewed it. Turns out that many people outside of this group have also been telling him to try similar ventures. He definitely appreciates the love and you may have helped him to try his own show or at the very least return to FNPL.

I am very pleased with Sonic's efforts by the way and with Luke, Timo & Rym's participation in our revival. Really special kudos to Rym for putting up with my zingers and allowing us to shamelessly piggyback on R&S' forum. R&S are essentially responsible for FNPL's popularity. Scott needs to come back too.
  • Scott needs to come back too.
    I would have, it's just a bad week between two conventions. I got too much going on.
  • I am very pleased with Sonic's efforts by the way and with Luke, Timo & Rym's participation in our revival. Really special kudos to Rym for putting up with my zingers and allowing us to shamelessly piggyback on R&S;' forum. R&S; are essentially responsible for FNPL's popularity. Scott needs to come back too.
    If you ever need a substitute Scott, I might be willing ;-p
  • If you ever need a substitute Scott, I might be willing ;-p
    Sorry, you can't be on FNPL if you don't know the difference between then and than.
  • If you ever need a substitute Scott, I might be willing ;-p
    Sorry, you can't be on FNPL if you don't know the difference between then and than.
    OH BURN, JESUS IT'S SO HOT I CAN FEEL IT OVER HERE. SWEET FIERY HELL, WHAT A GOOD BURN! HEY GUYS, ANYBODY NEED A SUNTAN? STAND NEXT TO CREMLIAN AND FEEL THE HEAT!
  • Americans complaining about spelling..
  • Americans complaining about spelling..
    And poor punctuation.
  • Is there American specific punctuation?
  • We still call it "English" just to piss you off.

/Raccoon and Friends
  • edited March 2011
    I figured they might want a Scott who can discuss Politics (international and American), World Events, Science and oh yea, be able to talk about relationships in a way behind "Yea, her breasts were like sandbags".

(Just to name a few)
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • "Look at your Scott. Now look at me."
  • "Yea, her breasts were like sandbags".
    Wet sandbags or dry? It makes a difference.
  • edited March 2011
    Wet sandbags or dry? It makes a difference.
    Good question, Ask Rubin about the last breast he touched that wasn't Pete's :-p

Plus I was making a 40 year old virgin reference :-p
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • Wet sandbags or dry? It makes a difference.
    Good question, Ask Rubin about the last breast he touched that wasn't Pete's :-p

Plus I was making a 40 year old virgin reference :-p
    That pretty much sums it up right there. If you want 40 year old virgin references, Scojo is your man. If instead, you want high quality My Little Pony references, you know who to call.
  • That pretty much sums it up right there. If you want 40 year old virgin references, Scojo is your man. If instead, you want high quality My Little Pony references, you know who to call.
  • That pretty much sums it up right there. If you want 40 year old virgin references, Scojo is your man. If instead, you want high quality My Little Pony references, you know who to call.