This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Fail of Your Day

Comments

• What is it? The link isn't working for me; I just get a blank page of hideous green-blue.
  • What is it? The link isn't working for me; I just get a blank page of hideous green-blue.
    Pretty sure that is preferable. I need some eyebleach. (NSFW)
  • edited September 2011
    Post edited by Greg on
  • Looked like rain. Didn't bike to work.

Now it's beautiful outside, and I have to take the subway home.
  • Now it's beautiful outside, and I have to take the subway home.
    You could walk.
  • edited September 2011

SOOOO MUCH DERP.

Edit: OH MY GOD it just gets worse.. Don't watch if you want to keep your mind.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • CHRIST ON A CRACKER WHY DID I WATCH THAT? SO VERY MUCH DERP! NEED TO SCROLL UP TO THE MIND BLEACH!
  • 2 hour panic attack. >_<
  • Minecraft, why must you keep locking up? You worked fine last night.
  • Last week, I lost my voice while doing Karaoke with some friends that I haven't seen in 11 years (WIN). I haven't found it just yet (fail) :O
  • Some fucking assclown in London, Ontario, threw a banana at Wayne Simmonds during the shootout in yesterday's Flyers-Red Wings preseason game. I hope they find that dickhead and ban him from ever entering another arena the NHL has control over.
  • Don't they know there's not to be any monkeying around?
  • @Crimelian: Okay, so they talk about people 'resisting information' but I couldn't make it far enough to see if they actually present any information outside of crazy internet conspiracy theories. That was pretty terrible.
  • @Crimelian: Okay, so they talk about people 'resisting information' but I couldn't make it far enough to see if they actually present any information outside of crazy internet conspiracy theories. That was pretty terrible.
    No, I assume it's because the person filming was trying to make it sound as normal as possible. To make it look like everything they said was just true, and that it was resolved and now they need to talk to truther Psychologists to understand why they can't convince people of their batshit crazy theories.
    No, I assume it's because the person filming was trying to make it sound as normal as possible. To make it look like everything they said was just true, and that it was resolved and now they need to talk to truther Psychologists to understand why they can't convince people of their batshit crazy theories.
    So I am correct in my assumption in that the 'evidence that people won't accept due to trauma' is not given and we are to take every word as gospel because the people interviewed have (presumably) doctoral degrees?
  • So I am correct in my assumption in that the 'evidence that people won't accept due to trauma' is not given and we are to take every word as gospel because the people interviewed have (presumably) doctoral degrees?
    Yea, I'm pretty sure there are a million other wackjob videos that they are saying is the "evidence that people won't accept".
  • My internet makes me want to cry at times. My service provider does not inspire much hope of a better situation.
  • Don't you hate it when you go to a Chinese beauty spa and end up with a small eel entering your penis?
  • Don't you hate it when you go to a Chinese beauty spa and end up with a small eel entering your penis?
    That has to be the worst Happy Ending ever.
  • I didn't install Portal on my computer when it was free... I should die!
  • Roommate threw up on the floor last night. Ew.
  • And you said your alcohol shenanigans were fun and exciting. Lol. My roommate and I play games and watch Scott Pilgrim, we don't get drunk, and there is no vomiting.
  • I just realised I'm getting jealous of my Minecraft avatar for eating food.
  • I just realised I'm getting jealous of my Minecraft avatar for eating food.
    I'm so hungry... Damn you digital avatar! Can't you spare one porkchop for a starving man!?
    My old roommate and I both covered the place with vomit over the course of way too many drunken nights, I think I puked in every room at least once.
    My old roommate and I both covered the place with vomit over the course of way too many drunken nights, I think I puked in every room at least once.
    Why does everyone I know seem to have the drink till you puke problem? Why not stop before you get sick. I got close to piss drunk and never puke.
    Why does everyone I know seem to have the drink till you puke problem? Why not stop before you get sick. I got close to piss drunk and never puke.
    Rebuttal:

• Earlier this week, one of the bosses at the bakery reassured me that they could fax my timecard to the temp agency, thus saving me from having to drive all the way out there at midnight every Sunday.

Tonight, another of the bosses informed me that the fax machine has been broken for months.
  • edited September 2011
    Blacked out. Woke up without pants, covered in what appears to be a mix of glow paint and my own vomit.

This can't be good.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on