This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Youtube video you have made

Comments

• I played around with Animation in Cinema 4d for the first time.

• Writen, directed and drawn by you're truely
  • I recently got Sony Vegas and decided to try practicing by making a ponies video that is based on this LOST video.
  • I recently got Sony Vegas and decided to try practicing by making a ponies video that is based on this LOST video.

Nice!
  • I made these, it took a really long time to learn the compressing software to get on youtube in HD.

• When I am bored I make crappy electronic music.

• edited August 2011

I got the Triforce piece in 2 minutes 26 seconds.
    Post edited by Apreche on

• It's not very good.
  • edited September 2011
    I did this one. I wanted to show a friend I could now solve a rubik's cube after not knowing how at a recent party.
    Post edited by Totally Guy on
  • So, I'm the audio engineer for Gentlecolt Collaborations. We're working on a dating sim style game called "My Little Pony: Love is Magic". This is the first of many videos I'll be making as we get closer to opening up auditions for voice over work in our game.
  • So, I'm the audio engineer for Gentlecolt Collaborations. We're working on a dating sim style game called "My Little Pony: Love is Magic". This is the first of many videos I'll be making as we get closer to opening up auditions for voice over work in our game.

This may sound weird, since I'm a guy. If I was a girl, I would think that voice is hot!
  • This may sound weird, since I'm a guy. If I was a girl, I would think that voice is hot!
    Thanks.

Well, here is session 2: Microphone Technique
    WAT THE FUK.
    Sonic, why you do dis.
  • WAT THE FUK.
    Sonic, why you do dis.
    Shut up. I'm an art major now and I need stuff for my portfolio. Besides, its fun.
  • edited September 2011
    Shut up. I'm an art major now and I need stuff for my portfolio. Besides, its fun.
    Yeah, I'm tempted to lend a voice to it. It sounds like a fun project. I don't even like the fuckin' ponies that much - for me, the ponies are something you go to bet on, not watch childeren's TV shows about.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Shut up. I'm an art major now and I need stuff for my portfolio. Besides, its fun.
    Yeah, I'm tempted to lend a voice to it. It sounds like a fun project. I don't even like the fuckin' ponies that much - for me, the ponies are something you go to bet on, not watch childeren's TV shows about.
    Churbs doing voice work for a dating sim???!!??
    I am shivering with
  • Sonic, why you do dis.
    Bills gotta get paid, yo.
  • edited September 2011
    Sonic, why you do dis.
    Bills gotta get paid, yo.
    Doin for free, yo.

Seriously though, I'm really excited about this project. It's giving me a chance to run the whole Voice over process from start to finish: Scouting talent, running auditions, prepping scripts, not to mention the post production. I'm really happy to be on the team of a project that I'm excited about and that will let me showcase my abilities as an audio guy.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • edited October 2011
    Not made by me but made by my daughter's friend. My kid is in some of these as well.

Post edited by HMTKSteve on
  • edited October 2011
    And I made another short pony video.
    Post edited by Diddgery on
  • Here's a walk cycle and run cycle that are due Thursday. These are probably the final versions...

I'm still working on the sword-slash loop for him. It's mostly done, just need to spruce it up so it looks as good as those two.
  • Poncho guy in his younger days.
  • Yeah, pretty much.

• made this yesterday just to be a loser.
  • edited November 2011
    Check it out! I fight myself on stage!

Or see it in full size here.

Blurb from blog post:

An old routine from 2005! I was asked to be the final act at the Nottingham Juggling Convention that year, on the account that I did "something new, something clever, or something funny." Over the course of about four days I made the entire video above, plus the Luke passing with Luke video, PLUS a whole new video for my "3 ball and video" routine.

This Rocky act was a lot of fun to make. I'd thought about it for a long time, so once I got going it didn't take long. Thanks to my mother for helping out with the camera work.

I performed this act four or five times in 2005, and it remains the only act I've ever performed without dropping even once. It helps that all I do is shuffle about while juggling 3 clubs, but the pressure is there. If I made one drop, the entire routine is spoiled.

I've not performed it since 2005, and never got round to sharing it. I had three versions on video, but one was unusable in any form. Due to technical problems, the sound from the Berlin Juggling Convention Gala Show 2005 was unusable, but the video looked good. And then the sound from the RIT Juggling Festival 2005 Gala Show video was good, but the video unwatchable due to overexposure of the video screen.

So I combined the original montage video file, the stage act and some sound from Berlin and the sound from RIT together into one video. Hopefully you didn't notice!

Who knows, maybe I'll perform this live again some day, but it depends if I'm invited to do so at a juggling convention.
    Post edited by Luke Burrage on