This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

FRC Military RP Battle 1 - Endlessness of Gortch

GeoGeo
edited September 2009 in Forum Game
Now that a majority of us have gotten our titles, I think it is time we bear arms and fly/ride/sail/march into battle and fight the good fight. I think I will begin the battle by firing my Winchester at Inquisitor Li for his corrupt and evil inquisition.

Comments

• This makes me want to play a game of Civ 4.
  • edited September 2009
    You mean a RP thread? High rulers like me have servants for that.
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I must have missed something. When did we get titles?
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2009
    I must have missed something. When did we get titles?
    Hoo Boy! I think it can be traced back to when I took out the "Lord" in my name and changed it to "Yupa" since that was what I was going by in the forums. But then, Gunter decided to put a Lord in his title since there wasn't one permeating the forums. Kate and Mr. MacRoss followed suit and it spread like virus throughout the forums and we've been very silly with our names lately. Join the club.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I must have missed something. When did we get titles?
    Don't worry about it.
  • Nothing to see here.
  • Nothing to see here.
    -pulls a Gavrilo Princip-
  • edited September 2009
    I get offended by people changing their usernames.
    Post edited by Cremlian on
  • I get offended by people changing their usernames.
    You should change your username to reflect this.
  • I have already won this battle.
  • I have already won this battle.
    Well played, sir.
  • Hoo Boy! I think it can be traced back to when I took out the "Lord" in my name and changed it to "Yupa" since that was what I was going by in the forums. But then, Gunter decided to put a Lord in his title since there wasn't one permeating the forums. Kate and Mr. MacRoss followed suit and it spread like virus throughout the forums and we've been very silly with our names lately. Join the club.
    Actually it traces back to me, which caused both MacRoss's, or at least the Mrs. to cycle through honourifics, after which you realized you royally fucked up and dropped your lordship. Which in turn was picked up by Günter which meant the dyke started creaking very loudly, attracting all sorts of riff-raff to join in, collapsing the dyke and drowning us all in silly honour which eventually breached the third wall which caused the spreading of fictional titles.

Also, we shall all lose once the chieftain comes.
  • Now that a majority of us have gotten our titles, I think it is time we bear arms and fly/ride/sail/march into battle and fight the good fight. I think I will begin the battle by firing my Winchester at Inquisitor Li for his corrupt and evil inquisition.
    Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Fetch... the comfy chair!
  • Fetch... the comfy chair!
    The black one or the white one?
  • Also, we shall all lose once the chieftain comes.
    LO! I ARRIVE!
  • edited September 2009
    Nothing for nobody!
    Everything for everybody!

Sonic's is easy just change to Super Sonic!
    Post edited by sK0pe on
  • Pffft... we all know that machines are the only ones that will survive in the end, REPENT NOW! THE END IS NEAR!
  • edited September 2009
    Sonic's is easy just change to Super Sonic!
    Sure, just give me the seven Chaos Emeralds. My Ultimate form is Hyper Sonic, Where I not only absorb the power of the Chaos Emeralds, but of the Master Emerald as well.

Alternatively, If I absorb the power of a Red master emerald (which can be found on an alien planet), an evil doppelganger is created, which I am responsible to stop. (This is canon in the comic book, not the video game series.)
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • Machines are easily defeated with time travel.
  • edited September 2009
    Machines are easily defeated with time travel.
    You need a time traveling MACHINE for that...
    Post edited by MrRoboto on
  • This is where we make the segway into scribblenauts.
  • Is there a Segway in Scribblenauts?
  • Is there a Segway in Scribblenauts?
    You know, like how you can type "time machine" into the game and one appears.
  • I think we should have an RP battle. It could be fun. Although I'm a "lowly" Praetor, so I won't be very useful. Even though they are the commanders of the Roman army...
  • Ah yes...an RP Battle is what I was aiming for in this thread, but I didn't know the proper terminology.
  • edited September 2009
    The problem with RP battles is that there is the possibility of it NEVER ending due to the fact that it is, essentially, a battle of egos.

We would need an arbitrator to oversee each battle or keep the number of simultaneous battles down to one.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • The problem with RP battles is that there is the possibility of it NEVER ending due to the fact that it is, essentially, a battle of egos.
    Oh, it'll end. Ever been punched in the neck? That's the end.
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2009
    The problem with RP battles is that there is the possibility of it NEVER ending due to the fact that it is, essentially, a battle of egos.

We would need an arbitrator to oversee each battle or keep the number of simultaneous battles down to one.
    Alright! Who is willing to waste their lives/free time watch over this silly but fun event?!
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Is this some kind of sex thing?
  • Is this some kind of sex thing?
    That would make things easier. The winner is he or she who can fuck the most personally least appealing creatures. The winner will probably win with 1.