This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I am a god

Comments

• edited April 2010
    The fact that I'm a god is awesome enough.
    I'll take that as a No to being able to provide proof, then.
    Another thing would be that I don't have emotions.
    That is quite clearly a serious mental health problem, and therefore, you are neither as awesome as you claim, nor a god. Case Closed.
    So this is the solipsism thread?
    A teenager who views their self as the only reality? That's Hardly unique.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Not to mention that this is how atruegod looks like.
    Well, they do have the "no emotions" in common.
  • edited April 2010
    Post edited by Kurokami on
  • I am a Spartacus?
  • Oooooooooooooh. I was confused as to what people were talking about, but I just misread the topic title as "I am a dog".
  • Sure you did.
  • I think it would have been funnier if you were pretending to be a dog. You should have done that instead.
  • I think it would have been funnier if you were pretending to be a dog. You should have done that instead.
    Way more cuter too. You could just type: bark bark bark bark all day.
  • I'm not pretending anything.
  • Yes, it is.
  • Like me.
  • edited April 2010
    I renounce this false god! I, WindUpBird, am the only true god!

Lo, in my infinite kindness, in Beacon shall a font of the purest World Wide Stout spring from the ground, hewn from rock candy! Behold! I bless Los Angeles with a stripper factory! My prophets are pirates, Luke Crane, and bloggers, and Core Rulebooks are my Holy Scriptures! Gaze upon 4chan, my apocalyptic text! Listen to Mastodon and Nile, my trumpeters and heralds!

I come upon you bearing gifts of great geekly joy and bacchanal to strike down the false god Kurokami! I am a god!
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Vladimir and Estragon are waiting for you.
  • Lo, in my infinite kindness, in Beacon shall a font of the purest World Wide Stout spring from the ground, hewn from rock candy! Behold! I bless Los Angeles with a stripper factory! My prophets are pirates, Luke Crane, and bloggers, and Core Rulebooks are my Holy Scriptures! Gaze upon 4chan, my apocalyptic text! Listen to Mastodon and Nile, my trumpeters and heralds!
    I find your ideas intriguing, and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
  • edited April 2010
    Bah, these pretenders are naught but hoary termites, gnawing senselessly at the spirits of their worshippers. Pray not to false idols, follow not their teachings nor their commands, for they are empty and foolish. Do not partake of their offerings, nor offer yourselves to them that they may partake of you, nor sacrifice your own spirit upon their unholy altar. Follow the One True Overlord of All That is Geek, the Connoisseur of Spirits, the Master of Reality, The Günter. He is the light, the dark, the Earth, the Air, and the Aether. He is God; follow his teachings, and rejoice in them, and send him your money.
    Post edited by Walker on
    edited April 2010
    Woof woof, woof bark woof woof. Bark bark woof bark, woof woof woof, bark bark woof, bark woof bark, woof bark bark bark bark woof, bark woof bark bark, bark, woof woof bark, woof woof bark, bark, woof bark bark. Woof bark bark bark, bark woof bark, bark, woof, bark bark bark bark, bark woof bark, bark, woof bark, woof woof bark bark woof woof. Bark bark woof bark, bark, bark woof, bark woof bark. Woof bark, woof woof woof, woof, woof woof bark bark woof woof. Bark bark woof bark, woof woof woof, bark woof bark. Bark woof, bark woof bark bark, bark woof bark bark. Woof bark bark, woof woof woof, woof woof bark, bark bark bark. Woof woof bark, woof woof woof. Woof, woof woof woof. Bark bark bark bark, bark, bark woof, bark bark bark woof, bark, woof bark, bark woof bark woof bark woof.
    Post edited by ... on

MEOW? Meow, meow, mew, meow, mew, mew meow.
  • Are you coming on to me?
  • Woof, bark bark bark bark, bark woof, woof dark, woof bark woof, bark bark bark. Bark bark woof bark, woof woof woof, bark woof bark. Woof, bark bark bark bark, bark woof, woof. Woof bark, bark bark, woof bark, bark, bark woof bark woof bark woof. Woof woof, bark woof, woof bark bark, bark. Woof woof, woof bark woof woof. Woof bark bark, bark woof, woof bark woof woof, bark woof bark woof bark woof.
  • Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark, Yap, yap, yap, ruff, ruff, yap, bark!
    Splitters!
  • Wøøf wøøf...
  • edited April 2010
    Warewolves of london
    Oh mans, I love that song so bad. It is purely because of that song that last time I was in london, I made a point of wandering through soho in the rain, holding a chinese menu, and asking random passersby where I could find a place called Lee Ho Fooks, because, I was telling them, I was looking for a big dish of Beef Chow Mein, and I have indeed run amok in Kent.
    Post edited by Churba on