This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I am a god

Comments

• GeoGeo
    edited April 2010
    I was designated as the new guy before Axel took on this medal of honor (or shame depending on how you look at it), so I know how it feels Axel, it feels glorious to get that weight off of you.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I was designated as the new guy before Axel took on this medal of honor (or shame depending on how you look at it), so I know how it feels Axel, it feels glorious to get that weight off of you.
    You're still the new kid.
  • edited April 2010
    You guys are discussing how hard it is to be the new kid on a message board. On the internet.

ಠ_ಠ
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I'm never really the "new guy" on the Internet, just "some guy".
  • Claimed it back. I never picked it up when I was new. So I'm confiscating it from you now.

I am a large, large man. I'm 6'5", weight over 300 lbs, and know how to use a mace with stunning precision. You choose the field of battle.
  • Claimed it back. I never picked it up when I was new. So I'm confiscating it from you now.
    I am a large, large man. I'm 6'5", weight over 300 lbs, and know how to use a mace with stunning precision. You choose the field of battle.
    Mace as in not the spray can stuff?

I like new guy!
  • I am a large, large man. I'm 6'5", weight over 300 lbs, and know how to use a mace with stunning precision. You choose the field of battle.
    Blasphemy! Heretic, respect your elders! But if you wish to battle, then we shall battle. The field shall be a Tommy Gun with 50 yards between us. We shall both be on one side of the Tommy gun, you shall be on the business end, some 50 yards away. Maybe on a beach. You bring these things to Austria and we'll talk.
  • I am a large, large man. I'm 6'5", weight over 300 lbs, and know how to use a mace with stunning precision. You choose the field of battle.
    I am now reading your posts in the voice of the "Large butcher" from the ODST audio logs.
  • edited April 2010
    Well. Considering I feel ancient in this forum, I don't remember being new.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on
  • I can hardly remember a time when I didn't come to this forum.
  • edited July 2010
    I'm back to cause more chaos.
    So I thought I'd let you all know.
    Post edited by Rym on
  • I'm a god . . .
    Kilarney? Is that you?
  • I'm a god . . .
    Kilarney? Is that you?
    Account Created April 7, 2010.
  • Woof woof, bark woof, bark woof woof woof, woof woof woof woof bark. Bark woof woof, bark bark bark, bark bark woof, woof woof woof. Bark woof woof woof, woof bark, woof bark woof, bark woof bark, woof woof, bark woof, bark bark woof, bark bark woof woof bark bark. Woof bark bark, woof bark, woof woof, bark, woof bark woof bark woof bark, woof bark woof bark woof bark, woof bark woof bark woof bark.
  • Woof woof, bark woof, bark woof woof woof, woof woof woof woof bark. Bark woof woof, bark bark bark, bark bark woof, woof woof woof. Bark woof woof woof, woof bark, woof bark woof, bark woof bark, woof woof, bark woof, bark bark woof, bark bark woof woof bark bark. Woof bark bark, woof bark, woof woof, bark, woof bark woof bark woof bark, woof bark woof bark woof bark, woof bark woof bark woof bark.
    REEEOWRR!! HISSSSSS!!
  • edited July 2010
    I can hardly remember a time when I didn't come to this forum.
    I can, but those were darker days. The last forum I was actively a member of was called Desync. I joined that forum in 2004, and I still visit every once in a while to check up on the old gang.
    I joined here on Oct 4th, 2006.
    Woof woof, bark woof, bark woof woof woof, woof woof woof woof bark. Bark woof woof, bark bark bark, bark bark woof, woof woof woof. Bark woof woof woof, woof bark, woof bark woof, bark woof bark, woof woof, bark woof, bark bark woof, bark bark woof woof bark bark. Woof bark bark, woof bark, woof woof, bark, woof bark woof bark woof bark, woof bark woof bark woof bark, woof bark woof bark woof bark.
    REEEOWRR!! HISSSSSS!!
    *Vuvuzelaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Now pipe down.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
  • I remember hanging out in the religion chat-rooms on Compuserv's ill fated WOW!! Service that apparently Rym and I were the only people to ever use.
  • WOW!! Service that apparently Rym and I were the only people to ever use.
    Unlimited dialup for a flat rate?!? That was crazy back then.
  • I can hardly remember a time when I didn't come to this forum.
    I can, but those were darker days. The last forum I was actively a member of was calledDesync.I joined that forum in 2004, and I still visit every once in a while to check up on the old gang.
    I joined here on Oct 4th, 2006.
    I had never been on a forum before going here, but I was impressed enough by the hilarious banter by and the content of what Scrym was saying at the NYC ComiCon '07 (my 2nd convention) to listen to the show and (eventually) join the forums. I think one of the the first things I posted here was about a fan-made, live-action movie version of River City Ransom or something. Joined: Jan 6, 2008

God...that was a long time ago.
  • edited July 2010
    I've been here since November of 2006. How long has the forum been around?
    EDIT: Oh, since November-ish of 2005 if the oldest thread is to be believed.
    Post edited by Li_Akahi on
  • GeoGeo
    edited July 2010
    How did you find Geeknights, Ryan?
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I was a regular on ANN's forums. Now I can't stand that place. I've Been here since July 2007 and it's hard to imagine not coming here everyday.
  • How did you find Geeknights, Ryan?
    Otaku Generation, back when I didn't have any taste in podcasts.
    Woah...
    Pretty sure I got here the same way. At least, from some other podcast that was like, "here's a link to this thing." I listened to a LOT of bad podcasts back in '06-'07. *shame*
  • Pretty sure I got here the same way. At least, from some other podcast that was like, "here's a link to this thing." I listened to a LOT of bad podcasts back in '06-'07. *shame*
    It is a shared shame.
  • I've Been here since July 2007 and it's hard to imagine not coming here everyday.
    I'm the same way. Coming here everyday like is almost compulsory. It's like if you have a cafe where your group of friends are just always there to some degree, to the point that it's like a second home. You know, like in "Cheers".
  • I joined when I was still a senior in high school. I'm now a college graduate...

• edited July 2010
    Well, I been listening since 05', if I'm right, the forum was mentioned on the show and during 06' I took a look, never looked back since.

EDIt: I think my first episode was about Ghost in the Shell, but I forget.
    Post edited by La Petit Mort on