This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

I am a god

Comments

• Oh mans, I love that song so bad. It is purely because of that song that last time I was in london, I made a point of wandering through soho in the rain, holding a chinese menu, and asking random passersby where I could find a place called Lee Ho Fooks, because, I was telling them, I was looking for a big dish of Beef Chow Mein, and I have indeed run amok in Kent.
    Added to my list of "Things to do before I die."
  • Oh mans, I love that song so bad. It is purely because of that song that last time I was in london, I made a point of wandering through soho in the rain, holding a chinese menu, and asking random passersby where I could find a place called Lee Ho Fooks, because, I was telling them, I was looking for a big dish of Beef Chow Mein, and I have indeed run amok in Kent.
    I should add I nearly got punched in the face multiple times, however, I also got people asking how hairy I was, and if I'd run amok in kent, or when the next full moon is.
  • I should add I nearly got punched in the face multiple times, however, I also got people asking how hairy I was, and if I'd run amok in kent, or when the next full moon is.
    Nice.
    I should add I nearly got punched in the face multiple times, however, I also got people asking how hairy I was, and if I'd run amok in kent, or when the next full moon is.
    Did they ask to meet your tailor?
  • Since I can't seem to figure out any real logic to these pics, I submit the following.

• Since I can't seem to figure out any real logic to these pics, I submit the following.
    This thread is a special thread. Your pick is awesome and contributes perfectly to it. ^_~
  • This thread is aspecialthread. Your pick is awesome and contributes perfectly to it. ^_~
    There's is no pick at all! So how does that contribute? I mean, unless he can excavate the mining shaft with his bare hands I could understand, but as I see it, he's nay more than a follower of Sagan.
  • Did they ask to meet your tailor?
    Yes, however, I'm not entirely sure if this was due to Warren Zevon, or Due to the fact I was dressed like I was about to recreate Fatboy slim's "Wonderful Night" Video clip.
  • There's is no pick at all! So how does that contribute? I mean, unless he can excavate the mining shaft with his bare hands I could understand, but as I see it, he's nay more than a follower of Sagan.
    Dammit, Nine. I think it contributes so plbbbtt. :P

Yeah, yeah, I spelled pick wrong. Honest mistake.
  • Yeah, yeah, I spelled pick wrong. Honest mistake.
    Pick is a perfectly normal word, it's not spelled wrong at all.
  • I give up with you! Take this "I give up" image as my surrender to you. :P
  • She was contextually incorrect! Leave the poor bird alone! /whaps the troll =D*

* = The use of =D denotes the whap was in good fun
  • She was contextually incorrect! Leave the poor bird alone! /whaps the troll =D*
    No he likes that sort if thing. Or so I heard...^_~
    edited April 2010
    D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

EDIT:
    /whaps the troll

You've been with us for what? 2 hours tops and you're already getting kinky? I don't mind all that much, but others may mind. Also, Ro's a panda, can't you tell? IT'S PLAIN AS DAY!

Lastly, the incorrect usage of 'troll' will mean 4 whiplashes tonight. And yes, I will be the dominant one in our relation.
    Post edited by ... on
  • Rut roh, raggy!
  • I like the new guy. :)
  • Lastly, the incorrect usage of 'troll' will mean 4 whiplashes tonight. And yes, I will be the dominant one in our relation.
    Posted By: DromaroRut roh, raggy!
    Dwaaa, Nine found a friend. :P
    Sweet, I'm not the new guy anymore.
    Sweet, I'm not the new guy anymore.

• @Sail-Yeah, I was thinking of that too...
  • GeoGeo
    edited April 2010
    Oh god, I feel old after seeing that! I refuse to believe that came out 11 years ago.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited April 2010
    "You're trying to publish on a 486? Why not just use a rock and chisel?"
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Yay! I'm officially "The New Guy"!! I'll fight to the death anyone who tries to claim my new title!
  • Yay! I'm officially "The New Guy"!! I'll fight to the death anyone who tries to claim my new title!
    Claimed it back. I never picked it up when I was new. So I'm confiscating it from you now.
  • edited April 2010
    I was never "The New Guy" either. That's just how I roll with forums, though - I post as if I'd been there all along.
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • I was never "The New Guy" either. That's just how I roll with forums, though - I post as if I'd been there all along.
    I never remember a lack of cheese. *cue sitcom laughter*
  • "You're trying to publish on a 486? Why not just use a rock and chisel?"
    My favorite Rocket Power line:

"Like, CD ROM cool, or one gigabyte hard drive cool?"
    "One gigabyte hard drive cool."
    "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."
  • I don't think I've ever been considered a new guy, have I? Maybe because I'm mostly a lurker, but hell I don't remember a time where I was new. I think my memory is shit.
  • I don't think I've ever been considered a new guy, have I? Maybe because I'm mostly a lurker, but hell I don't remember a time where I was new. I think my memory is shit.
    You are just weird cluttered desktop guy like that likes looking at penises and vaginas.