This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• Hey dude, good to see you again.
  • Hey, I occasionally show up when linked to the forums. Although I'm usually pretty busy between school and keeping things going in general.

My glasses broke after a chem lab when taking off my goggles.
  • edited January 2011
    This is Shonen Sunday, with it's main feature being a manga about a salmon.
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • *Trombone Titties*
    Alright, I am very confused. Well Done.
  • That is not OK.
  • That can't be real.
  • Please tell me that's fake.
  • edited January 2011
    That is not OK.
    Thatcan'tbe real.
    Please tell me that's fake.
    Not that model specifically - that's obviously not real - but indeed, when it comes to pretending to be a Mr Whippy Van, We have the technology.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • I tried to eat a thousand year egg on the suggestion of my Chinese roomate. Yeah, fuck that noise, if someone offers you one, punch them in the stomach as hard as you can and then thank me.
  • Not that model specifically - that's obviously not real - but indeed, when it comes to pretending to be a Mr Whippy Van,We have the technology.
    I knew it was probably fake....but THAT is real? WHY? I've never shat and then thought, "if only if looked like a churro!"
  • I knew it was probably fake....but THAT is real? WHY? I've never shat and then thought, "if only if looked like a churro!"
    That is indeed real, but it goes the route of many bad "Adult" gifts, Sex toys, and Sex products, by marking itself as novelty only to avoid any litigation. Needless to say, I don't advise putting anything marked "Novelty only" in your ass.
  • I don't advise putting anything marked "Novelty only" in your ass.
    Especially anything that comes from the turd twister. A self-made churro shaped shit dildo is not at all recommended.
  • Especially anything that comes from the turd twister. A self-made churro shaped shit dildo is not at all recommended.
    Poop comes out of your ass. If poop is going into your ass, then something has gone fundamentally wrong in your life.
  • Alright, I rate Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths 4 stars and two suggestions pop up: Fruits Basket and Kenneth Branagh's three hour Hamlet. I don't understand.
  • edited February 2011
    Not that model specifically - that's obviously not real - but indeed, when it comes to pretending to be a Mr Whippy Van,We have the technology.
    I knew it was probably fake....but THAT is real? WHY? I've never shat and then thought, "if only if looked like a churro!"
    Colonics are way stupider and make less sense but are widely popular for their imaginary health benefits.
    Post edited by Kaptain K on
  • I think I'll just stick to not putting things in my butt, whatever they may be.
  • That's generally a good idea.

Rym and Scott are lucky they weren't alive during the age where real Randi bullshit medicine thrived. Pyramid Power and Biorhythms would have blown their eyeballs out.
  • I think I'll just stick to not putting things in my butt, whatever they may be.
  • 2008 called they want their cultural touchstone back.
  • 2008 called they want their cultural touchstone back.
    1958 called; they want their snarky remark back.
  • Who invented it in 1958?
  • Hungry Joe.
  • I'm sure Sonic has a very good answer but he's just taking his time to give it.
  • So, I really REALLY love this town, it's always fun to visit, but really guys? Who the hell did you hire to make this?
  • edited February 2011
    What...the fuck?

I must admit, though, the overwrought cry of "That's the most illegal thing I've ever seen in the history of wrestling!" is pretty lulzy.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • What...the fuck?
  • What...the fuck?
    Yeah...the deeper you go into the independent scene of pro wrestling, the crazier it gets. I actually find it more entertaining when they just say "fuck it" to any pretenses of realism. But yeah...the Osirian Portal is a break dancing tag team from ancient Egypt in storyline.