This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• This is sort of a weird entry into this thread because I'm of two minds on this. On one hand, I want to see this desperately because if this trailer is any indication; this movie will be intense.

The reason why I'm putting this in this thread is because of what the director was responsible for in the past: he was one of the co-creators of Homestar Runner...which makes this film very bizarre on a meta-level.

• That film is supposed to be really fucking terrifying.
    All the more reason for me to see it.

All the more reason for me to see it.
    If it's what I think it's about, then it really touches on the idea of social engineering and perceived authority.
  • Jesus Take The Wheel Day. Natural Selection at work?
  • Nothing strange here, not at all.
    What the fuck? No seriously, what the fuck is that?

1) Chill out, bros. It's stupid art.

2) "Nora" looks like the type of girl I see in my mind when I close my eyes and imagine my 100% Perfect Girl on One Beautiful April Morning.
    Yeah, Nora is my type, too. Excep that she participates in fucking stupid art stunts. :)
  • edited July 2012
    Jesus Take The Wheel Day. Natural Selection at work?
    The people behind this joke do realize that there are people out there who will actually do this, right?
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • Nothing strange here, not at all.
    What the fuck? No seriously, what the fuck is that?

1) Chill out, bros. It's stupid art.

2) "Nora" looks like the type of girl I see in my mind when I close my eyes and imagine my 100% Perfect Girl on One Beautiful April Morning.
    Yeah, Nora is my type, too. Excep that she participates in fucking stupid art stunts. :)
    That's why I like her. She gives no fucks.
    The people behind this joke do realize that there are people out there who will actually do this, right?
    That's the scary part. Even though I'm sure its probably a joke, it doesn't matter if people are dumb enough to do it anyway. Maybe they're just evil, or they're trying to weed out the dumb people?
    That's the scary part. Even though I'm sure its probably a joke, it doesn't matter if people are dumb enough to do it anyway. Maybe they're just evil, or they're trying to weed out the dumb people?
  • Not sure if you guys have posted this already, but this video has infected my crew to a scary degree.
  • I prefer his earlier work:

• SNACKS will forever be the most dope.

• Oh please, you fellas don't even know about dope swagswagswag

• Gillionaire's da bes.
  • Why do I enjoy this terrible song so much?!

I did find out about where the original hook, rhyming scheme was from though, like 5 months after I heard this.

• edited July 2012

Also, suspicious flashlight.

Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Slow news day.

What's sad is that a statistically significant portion of the population takes that shit seriously.
  • "I saw that thing fall off the back of a truck and that can't be a coincidence."
  • LOCK DOWN THE SCHOOLS.
  • One more

• One more

Oh, 5secondfilms...
  • edited July 2012
    In Praise of Portuguese Whites

Note that this article is specifically talking about Portuguese white wines, but the title makes it sound like a travel brochure for the KKK.
    Post edited by Dragonmaster Lou on
  • I don't think that qualifies as a "WTF" when taken in context, though. If it was published on a different website it would give one pause, but that is a site dedicated to wine, after all.
  • I don't think that qualifies as a "WTF" when taken in context, though. If it was published on a different website it would give one pause, but that is a site dedicated to wine, after all.
    True, although I first heard about the article when it was re-tweeted by a travel feed I follow.
  • Not real...But I wouldn't be surprised if someone was figuring out how to DIY one. If there is one universal constant, people will fuck goddamn near anything.
    DIY fleshlight? Have some instructions: