This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• Wait till you hear someone else poop.
    That has happened more times that I want to remember...

This carries particular weight when you read it as a Crohn's Disease sufferer. It made the rounds on more than one forum on that topic... :/
  • I heard a man lamenting to god once when in a curry house. He was weeping and begging "for the fire to go, oh lord I will go to church if you make it...Oh why do you make me suffer". I have far to many people pooping stories.
  • There's a Viking tale about an encounter with a demon in an outhouse. I like to think it was a shit demon.
  • edited August 2012
    1. electric toothbrushes: like putting a full-size vacuum in your mouth. super effective, but the noise is exhausting

2. in high school, i used to use wet toilet paper to make very convincing poop noises when no one knew who was in the stall.

Post edited by no fun girl on

• 2. in high school, i used to use wet toilet paper to make very convincing poop noises when no one knew who was in the stall.
    My friends tried for the most violent noises that could still be plausible using this method. Moan in pain, whip the fistful of wet TP slop into the bowl as hard as possible, then sigh in relief.

One of them also left rolled-up chocolate and sawdust around in piles.
  • edited August 2012
    Why would you do that? I don't want to poop near other people and if I must, I try to do it as quietly and inoffensively as possible.

Also, I second that loud chewing sounds gross. It had nothing to do with mental issues, it is just viscous and slimy and sounds like the inside of your body. I don't want people to share that with me. Crunchy is not so bad, but I hate excess spit and mushy sounds.
    Post edited by gomidog on
  • The main raft of my stories come from boarding school were there was no option but to poop round others. That was till I found a hidden bathroom, that was a sweet time for me.

Crunching is accepted but still an irritation.
  • edited August 2012
    NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!
    Post edited by Wyatt on
  • Why would you do that? I don't want to poop near other people and if I must, I try to do it as quietly and inoffensively as possible.
    This was waaay back in middle school, so it was probably because we were all idiots. If it wasn't in the context of what we thought was a prank, I would have been mortified if someone heard me doing something like that. Nowadays, I find public restrooms frightening enough without alerting anyone to my presence.

There are people at work who talk on the phone in there. I find it disgusting. I always wonder if the person on the other end knows.
  • edited August 2012

edited: put the wrong vid -.-
    Post edited by no fun girl on
  • Definitely among the sillier things I've seen sold legitimately.
    I want to buy one, then go riding down the street going "BWOOP BWOOP BWOOP I'M A JELLYFISH MOTHERFUCKER BWOOP BWOOP BWOOP"

• Definitely among the sillier things I've seen sold legitimately.
    I want to buy one, then go riding down the street going "BWOOP BWOOP BWOOP I'M A JELLYFISH MOTHERFUCKER BWOOP BWOOP BWOOP"

• That's the first thing I thought of too.
  • What is this I don't even...

http://tinyurl.com/d6p29zw
    (warning, obnoxiously large text follows)
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • edited August 2012

┌(┌ಠ_ಠ)┐
    Post edited by Omnutia on
  • That's also just a dumb shirt, timewise, since it will become incorrect fairly quickly.
  • That's also just a dumb shirt, timewise, since it will become incorrect fairly quickly.
    The baby will probably physically grow out of it faster, so not really.
  • Some chick called "Mecha Boner" just added me and three of my closest friends on G+. Her avatar is the He-Man "What's Goin' On" picture. None of us have any idea who/what this is.
  • It's Walter from The Big Lebowski.

• The guys a businessman and know the value of things.
  • What am I looking at?