This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

WTF of Your Day

Comments

• I think her ears are much worse..
  • Do want.
    I bet she gives greatweird helmet.

• Do want.
    Bet it's like getting two different blowies simultaneously.
  • Do want.
    Okay, who else heard 'simultaneously' the way Scrym says it?

• I've seen people like forked tongue girl before. I dunno what makes her so special? Was she born that way or something (most have been cases of people electing to do that or something).
  • Do want.
    Okay, who else heard 'simultaneously' the way Scrym says it?

Do they say it something like, "simULtaaaaaneeeeeously?" Because that's how it sounded when I typed it.
  • Looking at Outsider "Political" Art is always a really discomforting experience where something is cool and weird, but usually filled with latent anti-semitism and racism.

Can't believe that was from an actual restaurant, though.
    I think the idea is that the USA is full of anti-semitism and racism. That Black Panther image is a little suspect, though.

• edited September 2012
    What is...I don't even...
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • You know, I was OK with everything else, but for some reason, the fact that the guy's mask looks like a Luchador mask is what gets me. No the explosions. Not the ostriches. Just the mask.
  • That's definitely a Luchador, look at those pants.
    "An Austrailian Convenience Store Robbery"

Clearly, the Chocobo just used its limit break and a summon.
  • "An Austrailian Convenience Store Robbery"
    Nah man, we don't really have ostriches here. Luchadors, maybe, but ostriches are a pretty rare sight.

Nah man, we don't really have ostriches here. Luchadors, maybe, but ostriches are a pretty rare sight.
    I think he might have confused ostriches with emus.
    I'm surprised if he did, they're quite distinct.

• edited September 2012
    Yeah, I was actually replying to him earlier jokingly but it got saved as draft rather than posting for some reason and I just replied to you once I figured that out. I think the only way you would be confused is if one was chasing you, although I am not sure if they are that aggressive. The ones I have seen seem pretty docile but inquisitive.

Edit: Let me also qualify that with the fact that the only ones I have seen in person were on a farm so that probably does not indicate much.
    Post edited by canine224 on
  • Related article:
    http://www.examiner.com/article/strange-video-of-wwe-superstar-rey-mysterio-and-an-ostrich-hits-the-net
    Zany viral marketing? *shrugs*
    A Spanish-speaking guy on Youtube said it was a commercial and I'm inclined to believe him. That being said, I'd probably buy whatever it was selling at least once.
  • edited September 2012
    "An Austrailian Convenience Store Robbery"
    I didn't confuse the two, I simply wasn't aware they weren't common in Australia.
    Post edited by Victor Frost on
    I didn't confuse the two, I simply wasn't aware they weren't common in Australia.
    Nah man, they're purely imported, you only see them on the rare ostrich farm. Emus and Cassowaries are what we have down here.

• Man, FUCK Cassowaries. They make Angry Birds look like Peeps.
  • GeoGeo
    edited September 2012
    Post edited by Geo on
  • Man, FUCK Cassowaries. They make Angry Birds look like Peeps.
    I'll show you the scar on my arm sometime. Cunting horrible fucking things. Pretty, though.
  • edited September 2012
    Double whammy, can't decide which one is odder.

NSFW

Sorry Ro.

Post edited by Banta on
  • edited September 2012
    Man, hide that second one with just a URL and NSFW it!

O_O

Edit: It's cool, just in case for others who don't have closed offices like myself. However, that's a pretty smart move on their part.
    Post edited by Rochelle on
  • Ladies and gentlemen, we have found the American love pillow.