This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Toilet visit of your day

Comments

• So I've had asebaceous cyston my left arm for several months now. Doctor didn't want to do surgery on it, so it's just been sitting there, not really painful, never got infected. But then last night it suddenly decided to open up through my skin. Thus, I spent a good 15 minutes over a sink squeezing out a large grape-sized amount of sebum. Fun times.
    You're going to want to put neosporin on that daily and keep it bandaged. Just saying, you want to avoid an abscess.
  • Poops' coming out.
  • Poopin' now! There's no better feeling, that I have experienced, that is better than a good poop.

This, however, is not one of them.
  • Poopin' now! There's no better feeling, that I have experienced, that is better than a good poop.

This, however, is not one of them.
    As His Eminence, David Riley once said "The best thing in the world is pooping. The worst thing in the world is too much pooping."
  • White Castle.
    I'm the world's biggest Twitter shitter. I'm usually waaaayyy to busy with school work to tweet.

What to you call someone who update's their Facebook status on the can?
    I'm the world's biggest Twitter shitter. I'm usually waaaayyy to busy with school work to tweet.

What to you call someone who update's their Facebook status on the can?
    That's an easy one. A shitfacer.
  • Best. Thread. Ever.

On the other hand:

C-c-c combo breaker!
  • Just did a double-flusher.
  • Me too! /bones
    If I poop once a day, it's always a double-flusher. I've had my share of triple flushers. This is why I prefer to poop at least twice a day.
  • This is why I prefer to poop at least twice a day.
    How the hell do you produce so much poop to do it twice a day?
  • If I poop once a day, it's always a double-flusher. I've had my share oftripleflurshers. This is why I prefer to poop at least twice a day.
    I usually go two to three times a day, the double-flusher was my second crap today. As for triple-flushers, they come rarely for me, but when they do it's pretty damn bad.
    If I poop once a day, it's always a double-flusher. I've had my share oftripleflushers. This is why I prefer to poop at least twice a day.
    Have you seen a picture of this man? He looks like he could create the most abominable shits ever. Be warned! :P
  • The hot chili hummus I bought the other day is beginning to exact its revenge upon my bowels.
  • I hate it when after a good shit the wad of TP unravels because a part gets stuck in my bum. Its been happening a lot lately and really detracts from my freshness feeling.
  • Much to my delight, I'm becoming increasingly immune to "curry shits".
  • That's good, because curry shits would go in a different thread.
  • edited August 2012
    I drank a forty after a huge meal of barbecue (cold-smoked shrimp Po' Boy, a twice-baked potato casserole, a wedge of wickedly moist jalepeno/cheddar/pulled pork cornbread with butter) and a pint of Stone 16.

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst a shit can possibly be, this was Ragnarok.
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • I am so regular that I only poop while at work. I can't remember the last time I actually used the toilet paper at my apartment.
  • I do most my pooping at work also. I have a mental block though when somebody is in the other stall though and then I can't poop. :(
  • I poop at work because it gives me a reason to not deal with customers for ten minutes. I call it 'the second break'.
  • I hate pooping at a public toilet. Zombies spawn at my stall door, knocking and rattling the handle. Scares the crap into me ):
  • So e subconcious part of my brain doesn't let me poop in public bathrooms unless it's an emergency, and I mean a fucking EMERGENCY.
  • I am so regular that I only poop while at work. I can't remember the last time I actually used the toilet paper at my apartment.
    http://www.workpoop.com/
  • I hate pooping at a public toilet. Zombies spawn at my stall door, knocking and rattling the handle. Scares the crap into me ):

• By the way, if you have Android and you're not using PoopLog, you are missing out.
  • edited August 2012
    By the way, if you have Android and you're not using PoopLog, you are missing out.
    My dad walked in while I had that on the screen. Awkward.
    Post edited by Pegu on
  • Sertraline makes my pee smell funny.