This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Toilet visit of your day

Comments

• I make ghost noises in the public bathroom, that or I hurle Saxon insults just to "help" people out.
    Ghost noises? Please do tell me more.
  • I make ghost noises in the public bathroom, that or I hurle Saxon insults just to "help" people out.
    Ghost noises? Please do tell me more.
    Some times I go for the old fashioned "wooooooh" other times I make more of a monstrous scream, it all depends on how Im feeling really. Occasionally I shall shout at them in Swahili just to really fuck with them.

• I think I've finally found a reason to learn a foreign language, at least bits and pieces of one.
  • I gives you something to do on the loo.
  • edited September 2012
    Churrascaria aftermath.

Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • Been having rabbit poops the last few days. Need to add some fiber in my diet.
  • Have taken to singing La Roux at people when pooping, adds poetry to the day.
  • It's the banging and rattling of the door that gets me. I have a feeling this occurs less in the men's room.
    That has never happened to me in my entire life.
  • It's the banging and rattling of the door that gets me. I have a feeling this occurs less in the men's room.
  • So apparently men have better public restroom etiquette?

Seriously, who knocks on or tries to open a closed stall? That's a ridiculous thing to do. You can see it's closed, and there are feet under there.
  • haz a sad. i should just go in the men's room.
  • That has happened to me multiple times.
    That's crazy.

• Sometimes I can't see feet, so I'll call out and wait for an answer.

Even when I'm drunk and on the edge of vomiting, I will politely wait my turn if need be.
    That's crazy.
    This happens to me approx. once for every five times I dare use public toilets for defecation purposes.
  • I'm confused by Rym and Pete on this, they must never use public restrooms.
  • I do rarely poop in high traffic public restrooms.
  • I'm confused by Rym and Pete on this, they must never use public restrooms.
    I use public restrooms on an almost daily basis. I have never in my life had someone knock on or try to open a stall I was in, even in high traffic situations. It honestly amazes me that such a thing would happen.

• I do rarely poop in high traffic public restrooms.
    I try not to. Urinals are OK, and I usually only poop once or twice a day - so I can avoid most public toilet pooping.

• I poop once a day, and try to do it somewhere other than my home. I thus poop in public restrooms almost every day.

Also: conventions.
  • and try to do it somewhere other than my home.
    Why?
  • and try to do it somewhere other than my home.
    Why?
    So the poop is someone else's problem. ;^)
  • edited September 2012
    If the poop is that bad, I think the problem is yours.
    Post edited by Sail on
  • If the poop is that bad, I think the problem is yours.
    Hey, free toilet paper. ;^)
  • Public toliet paper is see through thin and scratchy though.
  • This has been me each weekend for 3 weeks.

(Yes, I can only find a French version)
  • Public toliet paper is see through thin and scratchy though.
    yes. i miss the luxury of my flushable wipes.
  • Jalapeno Combos: never again.
  • It's a good thing "Raise Thread" is a level 1 spell.

You know when you think you have to go but all you can muster us a big old fart? Yeah, mine was about 10 seconds the other day. It literally made someone two stalls over laugh out loud.