This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Toilet visit of your day

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I have moderate to severe Crohn's disease. Do you REALLY want this thread?

Because let me tell you, I can deliver. You'll never eat again.
    Post edited by muppet on
  • My poop schedule is back to my normal morning poops. I am happy. Too bad this weekend it will pretty much go to hell.
  • edited August 2012
    My poop schedule is back to my normal morning poops. I am happy. Too bad this weekend it will pretty much go to hell.
    PAX=hold it in for an entire weekend

Monday's gonna be rough.

Post edited by Matt on
  • After sucking down two coffees in the morning, I'm not worried so much about poop as I am about running to the bathroom every 10 minutes to pee.
  • I'm a pretty regular guy myself and not much struggling which really takes a bite out of the reading in the bathroom thing. By the time I finish a half a page I'm done! it's one of the few things I look forward to with age :-p
  • I'm the same way now, however I've been 2 a day lately. I hate that. I want just once a day. Stupid fiber in my diet.
  • Last time I was in the bathroom I passed a clot of blood and a few short ribbons of what appear to have possibly been intestinal lining. The gauze sponge that I wear to collect the seepage from my permanent and inoperable fistula fell into the toilet because I forgot I was wearing one, and when I went into my bag for a spare I realized I have none.
  • I'm a pretty regular guy myself and not much struggling which really takes a bite out of the reading in the bathroom thing. By the time I finish a half a page I'm done! it's one of the few things I look forward to with age :-p
    You know, just because you're done shitting doesn't mean you have to be done reading. Sometimes the bathroom is the only inviolate place in the house, a last Fortress of Solitude.

Or Soilitude.
  • edited August 2012
    Last time I was in the bathroom I passed a clot of blood and a few short ribbons of what appear to have possibly been intestinal lining. The gauze sponge that I wear to collect the seepage from my permanent and inoperable fistula fell into the toilet because I forgot I was wearing one, and when I went into my bag for a spare I realized I have none.
    Up until this point I was wondering what my day was missing. Turns out I was missing a big old dose of bowl clenching (or loosening) terror. Thank you sir for completing my day. ;-p

Seriously though, you have my sympathy. That sounds like it sucks.

Post edited by Drunken Butler on
  • Last time I was in the bathroom I passed a clot of blood and a few short ribbons of what appear to have possibly been intestinal lining. The gauze sponge that I wear to collect the seepage from my permanent and inoperable fistula fell into the toilet because I forgot I was wearing one, and when I went into my bag for a spare I realized I have none.
    Up until this point I was wondering what my day was missing. Turns out I was missing a big old dose of bowl clenching (or loosening) terror. Thank you sir for completing my day. ;-p

Seriously though, you have my sympathy. That sounds like it sucks.

Just providing a rounded experience to the thread. :)
  • It's been a few years since I clogged a toilet. I should rectify this situation.
  • It's been a few years since I clogged a toilet. I should rectify this situation.
    Did you mean to do that?
  • Damn near killed 'im.
  • I don't really get how people can have a "daily morning dump" or whatever. I just go when it's necessary, which is about once a day, sometimes two time or none depending on what I ate. And it could be any time from when I wake up to before bed.

I also don't get how people get all clenchy when they need to do it in public. Everyone does it, BFG. I never have any issues pooping in a public toilet. Except the ones at water parks, cause they're always disgusting.
  • I prefer to poop at home because it has the toilet paper I like. Public restrooms seem to stock sandpaper all too often.
  • Psyllium husks are your friends!
  • Here lately I've been pulling double poop shifts at work for awhile now. Mid-morning and one after lunch. I feel like I should have unlocked an achievement for that one.
  • I also don't get how people get all clenchy when they need to do it in public. Everyone does it, BFG. I never have any issues pooping in a public toilet. Except the ones at water parks, cause they're always disgusting.
    It's the banging and rattling of the door that gets me. I have a feeling this occurs less in the men's room. Also, parents typically bring their kids into the women's bathroom (as opposed to men's), and kids LOVE to look under the stall doors. urgh, put a leash on it.
  • So some random kid sees your squat. *shrug*

Happens in the mens' room, too, though probably less often.
    Sometimes I'm having a delicate moment. Would you appreciate your TMI post occurring in front of a kid who then broadcast it to the entire room?
    Sometimes I'm having a delicate moment. Would you appreciate your TMI post occurring in front of a kid who then broadcast it to the entire room?
    I have astoundingly little shame. :-)
  • Men don't have women troubles.
    And women don't have men troubles. Ever had the curious kid at the urinals?
    And women don't have men troubles. Ever had the curious kid at the urinals
    Ever be in the middle of changing your tampon?
    Conclusion: leash those monsters!
  • I make ghost noises in the public bathroom, that or I hurle Saxon insults just to "help" people out.
  • I make ghost noises in the public bathroom, that or I hurle Saxon insults just to "help" people out.
    That sounds like fun. I'll have to remind myself to do it the next time I go to a sports game.

• It makes long sessions in the library more fun. That or burst really disheveled from a stall asking what time it is, when given time shout "Good Gods theres not a moment to loose!" and run out.
  • My poops are less sticky after I got some more fiber in my diet.
  • Curry Feast last night. Morning time? Like a fucking Chocolate shotgun, son.
  • Oh yesterday I had to take a dump in the morning. everything came out all right, but it happened to be in the nonworking toilet. Cue a bowl full of brown water and corn.