This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Video Game Offers

Comments

• Tht e.y.e. game I have no idea what it is but I kinda want it. We should all just buy a copy and complete the campaign since it appears that you can have 32 PLAYER COOP WTF.
    I think I heard somewhere that 32 player co-op pretty much breaks the game, but it could be fun to just mess around with.

• Yeah I've read mostly it is just insane chaos.
  • Tht e.y.e. game I have no idea what it is but I kinda want it. We should all just buy a copy and complete the campaign since it appears that you can have 32 PLAYER COOP WTF.
    I think I heard somewhere that 32 player co-op pretty much breaks the game, but it could be fun to just mess around with.

I'd be down for some FRC chaos, considering the game costs half as much as the sandwich I just ate...

Also, something not available in my region!?! I thought this was America, damnit!
  • Stop eating such expensive fucking sandwiches. Dear lord.
  • Sweet! Fallout: NV Ultimate Edition is $9.99. I heard it was that price the other day too but I missed it.
  • edited July 2012
    Stop eating such expensive fucking sandwiches. Dear lord.
    $5 for a sub is a good deal here in New York City. Unfortunately, that was from Subway, which is always a relatively regrettable decision.

But yes, I know, I should be brown bagging, and I'm normally pretty good about that. I was just in a rush today...
    Post edited by Schnevets on
  • edited July 2012
    Dragon Age 1 was pretty damn fun I thought. It was like KOTOR but with a new IP
    My opinion as well. But like KOTOR, the combat was just an annoyance to endure between dialog trees.

Anyway I've heard good things about The Longest Journey, anyone had experience with it?
    Post edited by Sail on
  • Stop eating such expensive fucking sandwiches. Dear lord.
    $5 for a sub is a good deal here in New York City. Unfortunately, that was from Subway, which is always a relatively regrettable decision.
    I gotta agree. I ate lunch there today and pretty much regretted it at the first bite. How the fuck do you screw up a bacon chicken ranch?!
  • What? If you eat Fresh, don't get anything that goes in a microwave or involves bacon. Get cold cuts on bread with mayo or mustard.
  • The only heated subway sandwich that isn't a mistake is the meatball. All the microwaved stuff is vile and I really don't get why people order it. Especially in my town with a D'Angelos across the street.
  • I usually decline any offer to go to Subway anymore. Every time I get one of their sandwiches it looks like the person making it hates their life and took it out on my sandwich. Speaking to a former employee of Subway if you work there then yes, you usually hate your life.
  • Jimmy Johns is far superior to Subway, though I generally just get some form of dead cow with chipotle mayo at subway anyway, not any of their specialty microwave crap.
  • Jimmy Johns wins every time. I can get a pickle with my sammich? Sold!
  • $3 banh mi > chain sammich every time. Same size, cheaper, tastes better, etc.
    Jimmy Johns uses sprouts. Inherently untrustworthy.

Used, at least in Florida.
    Yeah Washington too.
    Yeah Washington too.
    Every time a Jimmy John's is mentioned I need to punch something in the face, for formally working their IT department for the branch stores.

• Bought Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate just to do a show on it. It won't launch. For the first time it's my computer that doesn't work! Not many solutions out there on the Interwebs.
  • Watch out for the little brunette girl with pigtails; she only buys things at ludicrously low prices.
    She is my enemy.

• Watch out for the little brunette girl with pigtails; she only buys things at ludicrously low prices.
    She is my enemy.

I swear at her whenever I'm in the middle of a good EXP chain.
  • GeoGeo
    edited July 2012
    Watch out for the little brunette girl with pigtails; she only buys things at ludicrously low prices.
    She is my enemy.

I swear at her whenever I'm in the middle of a good EXP chain.
    I think we must be on the same wavelength.

Post edited by Geo on
  • GeoGeo
    edited July 2012
    Anyway. Here is what the Steam Summer Sale has caused me to open my wallet to...I need help...

Portal 2
    Fortune Summoners
    Cave Story+
    Super Meat Boy
    Uplink
    Breath of Death VII
    Cthulhu Saves the World
    Half-Life 1 (along with Blue Shift and Opposing Force)
    Loom
    Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis/Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
    The Dig
    DEFCON
    Dungeon Defenders (along with a fistful of upgrades)

Post edited by Geo on
  • edited July 2012
    Steam Summer Sale purchases so far:
    Post edited by Andrew on
  • My purchases so far:
    Total War: Shogun 2
    PixelJunk Eden
    On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3
    Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
    Legend of Grimrock
    Saints Row: The Third DLC Season Pass
    Still Life 1 & 2
    Analogue: A Hate Story
    Runaway: A Road Adventure
    Dear Esther
  • edited July 2012
    Terraria
    Legend of Grimrock
    Trine 2
    Binding of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb
    Hitman: Blood Money
    Prince of Persia Complete Pack
    Cave Story+
    Company of Heroes Gold
    Just Cause 2
    Total: $40.16
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • So far the only thing I've bought is the Wrath of the Lamb DLC for Binding of Isaac. I just have too many unplayed games already. I can't bring myself to play any more.
  • So far I've bought:

Crusader Kings II Sword of Islam DLC
    Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition - Bought it for the DLC, I already had the base game, stupidly it works out cheaper this way.
    Cargo: The Quest for Gravity - For $2.50, it's strange and short enough to be worth anyone's time.
    Orcs Must Die - seems fun so far, but I'm not in a hurry to finish it
    L.A. Noire + DLC
    Dear Esther - If you've played the free mod, you won't gain much more from the commercial version. If you haven't, it's worth a look.
  • edited July 2012
    Can you gift the main game of New Vegas since you already have it?
    Post edited by ninjarabbi on
  • Binding of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb
    Galactic Civilization II
    Tribes: Ascend Starter Pack
    Medieval II: Total War Kingdoms
    Indie Game: The Movie
    Dear Esther
    EUIII: Divine Wind
    FEAR 3
    QUBE
    Batman Arkham City
    Hard Reset
    Crusader Kings 2 + Sword of Islam
    Warlock - Master of the Arcane

About the price of a normal retail release. OH GOD I'M A MONSTER PLEASE STOP ME