This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• Your mom's like a cop car in a riot: She waits out on the street, and it's not long until a whole gang of guys are banging her.
  • edited November 2010
    Vick's VapoRub is a great product, but it should never be used as a substitute for KY Jelly. Never, never, never.
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • edited November 2010
    "Horatio Nelson and his wife Fanny were in an open marriage, and frankly, if it's good enough for Lord Nelson, then it's good enough for me." - Overheard
    Post edited by Churba on
  • `cat /dev/urandom`
  • I'm home now. Fuck, there are a lot of posts to catch up on. I am looking at the Dating Thread. I can only imagine what is on there. Maybe I'll skip it over.

I'll catch up on internets on Veterans Day. Time to go play with the cats!
  • I am looking at the Dating Thread. I can only imagine what is on there. Maybe I'll skip it over.
    I looked at that thread with like 60+ new posts in a few hours and said, "that will just make me feel depressed and lonely, skip."
  • I am looking at the Dating Thread. I can only imagine what is on there. Maybe I'll skip it over.
    I looked at that thread with like 60+ new posts in a few hours and said, "that will just make me feel depressed and lonely, skip."
    I got better. :)
  • Telling you, man. Beef Wellington, Ai Wo Torimodose, HADOUKEN!!
  • I already have a version of that song (by none other than Masaaki Endoh)...But I don't plan on having sex right now, or anytime soon.
  • I skip most of the threads.
  • I don't plan on having sex right now, or anytime soon.
    Biological imperative.
  • Biological imperative.
    1. "I'm not going to have sex!"
    2. "Well...this isn't technically sex."
    3. "Against my better judgment, and all of my beliefs, I'm having sex."
    4. "What the hell was I waiting for! I coulda been doing this years ago!"
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2010
    I don't plan on having sex right now, or anytime soon.
    Biological imperative.
    It's the best thing in the world...or so I am told.
    Post edited by Geo on
  • I plan on having sex all damn day. Unfortunately, my plans do not work out often.
  • Guilt ridden sex is crazy hot, until you either stop feeling guilty about it or feel so guilty about it that it ruins all enjoyment.
  • GeoGeo
    edited November 2010
    Guilt ridden sex is crazy hot, until you either stop feeling guilty about it or feel so guilty about it that it ruins all enjoyment.
    Guilt...ridden...sex? How does that work?
    Post edited by Geo on
  • edited November 2010
    Guilt ridden sex is crazy hot, until you either stop feeling guilty about it or feel so guilty about it that it ruins all enjoyment.
    Solution:
    Post edited by WindUpBird on
  • But I don't understand how both can coexist or even what that feels like?
  • I skip most of the threads.
    As for sex, have it now and have it often. There's no logical reason to perpetuate the cultural taboo we've established around it.
  • But I don't understand how both can coexist or even what that feels like?
    I imagine that it's somewhat similar to eating a triple-fudge brownie sundae while you're on a diet.
  • edited November 2010
    But I don't understand how both can coexist or even what that feels like?
    I can't imagine it either since I have sex without guilt. I guess it's like 'I'm sorry' sex?
    Post edited by Viga on
  • I like how almost the exact same conversation has seeped into all the active threads.
  • I like how almost the exact same conversation has seeped into all the active threads.
    We're a horny lot, it seems.

I think guilt-ridden sex would definitely be along the lines of "We shouldn't be having sex, but we really want to, so we're going to do it anyway." Personally, I try to live a guilt-free life, so I have no idea about guilty sex.
    We're a horny lot, it seems.

I think guilt-ridden sex would definitely be along the lines of "We shouldn't be having sex, but we really want to, so we're going to do it anyway." Personally, I try to live a guilt-free life, so I have no idea about guilty sex.
    Yeah. If you never make the mistake of thinking "we shouldn't be having sex", you avoid guilty sex altogether.
  • Sex is great. Communicate, practice, experiment, be safe, have a safe word, and don't be selfish. :P
  • Sex is great. Communicate, practice, experiment, be safe, have a safe word, and don't be selfish. :3
  • The 3D world holds nothing for me any more. Having friends must be nice.
  • Sex is a bit like buying sandwiches in NYC. You can go places, and try different things, and some are okay, some are good. Sometimes, you find one, and it's fucking amazing. You try different toppings and combinations just to see what you like. But the most important thing is just as Warren Zevon said - Enjoy Every Sandwich.
  • MARMALADE!
  • I'm pretty sure sentient dogs don't exist.