This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I'm pretty sure sentient dogs don't exist.
    ... that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • I'm pretty sure sentient dogs don't exist.
    ... that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
    What is the first word in this thread's title?
  • Sure, the comments are random, but they aren't completely random. If they were, they wouldn't be in comprehensible English, for a start.

The first post in the thread said "This thread is for when you have something to say that doesn't fit in any other topic but is not worthy of it's own. "
  • I remember the last time we stayed on topic. That was before Hungry Joe was around.
  • Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.
  • i4hfyisjr39 8f a88g w4t5 9t95 "_!@ gwq09f4
  • "Man that game looks fun. I wish I wouldn't have sold my Xbox for drugs now" -some guy in my hallway
  • If Rym and Scott were to successfully incorporate a strong literature element into MAGfest, it could be renamed GLAMfest.
  • This weekend, I will be getting the movie equivilant of an Oreo. The first half of Apocalypse Now, then Crank, then the second half of Apocalypse Now. Minds will be blown.
  • To anyone who wanted to see that movie Morning Glory, here's a reason why:

• To anyone who wanted to see that movieMorning Glory,here's a reason why:
    I thought it just looked like a reasonably good romantic comedy.
  • edited November 2010
    This weekend, I will be getting the movie equivilant of an Oreo. The first half ofApocalypse Now, thenCrank, then the second half ofApocalypse Now. Minds will be blown.
    Wouldn't you have to put a very shitty movie in between for it to be like an Oreo?
    Post edited by lackofcheese on
  • Are you saying that the filling is the shitty part of an Oreo?
  • Just making sure. I'm not casting my vote either way.
  • Graffiti in an RIT bathroom stall - "Got wood?"
    Below it, someone else wrote "I'll trade a sheep for a wood."
  • Graffiti in an RIT bathroom stall - "Got wood?"
    Below it, someone else wrote "I'll trade a sheep for a wood."
    <3 RIT
  • To anyone who wanted to see that movieMorning Glory,here's a reason why:
    Put an ad for any product or service on that and I'll buy it.
  • edited November 2010
    To anyone who wanted to see that movieMorning Glory,here's a reason why:
    Homina homina homina
    Post edited by HungryJoe on
  • My boyfriend made a comment today about an anime I was watching. "You know for a title like Fruits Basket, you'd think this show would be a lot more cheerful or happier."

It was amusing because I was near the end of the series where Kyo's true form is revealed.
  • Sex is great. Communicate, practice, experiment, be safe, have a safe word, and don't be selfish. :P
    You're so friggin'... Seattley. Geez. That's pretty much what I had to say too and now I feel like a sex-positive stereotype.

But that's not a bad thing, really.
  • Sex is great. Communicate, practice, experiment, be safe, have a safe word, and don't be selfish. :P
    You're so friggin'... Seattley. Geez. That's pretty much what I had to say too and now I feel like a sex-positive stereotype.

But that's not a bad thing, really.
    That's funny. I never considered it to be a Seattley thing.

I'm just a positive sex pusher. I hope of nothing but great, fabulous, orgasmic sex for all. Seriously. The world needs more orgasms.
  • It's a Chicagoey thing, too.

And if the UIUC biology department is to be taken at appearances, a biologist thing.
  • That's funny. I never considered it to be a Seattley thing.
    When I think of Seattle, the first thing I think of is Dan Savage.
  • That's funny. I never considered it to be a Seattley thing.
    When I think of Seattle, the first thing I think of is Dan Savage.
    Dan Savage lives here?
  • Dan Savage lives here?
    And is the editor of your alternative weekly.
  • Yeah, I live in Capitol Hill, the university district on a university campus. I have no excuse.
  • I see y'all lurkin' on that sidebar. 'Sup, guys?
  • Oh shit, you caught me!

I'm just doing my anatomy homework (fuck hands and all of their tendons), and compulsively reloading the forum.
  • The forum was really slow this afternoon, but I logged on a little while ago and it suddenly got awesome again.