This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• I'm in San Diego from now until next Sunday.
  • I'm in San Diego from now until next Sunday.
    That sucks. Eat Mexican food.
  • I wish elaborate ear cuffs/wraps (like say, a silver octopus or something badass) were more broadly socially acceptable so I could just rock one at work and everywhere. Is that wrong?
  • I wish elaborate ear cuffs/wraps (like say, a silver octopus or something badass) were more broadly socially acceptable so I could just rock one at work and everywhere. Is that wrong?
    How elaborate are you talking? I wear this one every day.
  • So, I am going to Brazil in 2014. Just saying :D
    I think my dad, uncle, a friend and I are renting a villa in Rio for la Copa Mundial. If that happens, let's hang.

According to my sister, I can make an awesome caipirinha. You and your family can have as many as you want on me come 2014! :D

IMG_0087
  • Wow, I just drank a caipirinha for the first time tonight! It was super yummy, and Rym said they are very famous as the Brazilian Cocktail.
  • Moved into my new dorm. Realized it actually has air conditioning.

Fuck yes.
  • edited August 2012
    Next time I'm at the bar I am getting one of those. Also how do I pronounce that name.

EDIT: I was lolling at this
    http://translate.google.com/#auto/en/Caipirinha
    Post edited by MATATAT on
  • Next time I'm at the bar I am getting one of those. Also how do I pronounce that name.

EDIT: I was lolling at this
    http://translate.google.com/#auto/en/Caipirinha
    That is kind of amusing. I have had Cachaca but I have never had that cocktail, I will have to give it a try.
  • CoD:MW2 is an odd game if you're introduced to it by your 50 someodd old uncle who's in the National Guard.
  • how do I pronounce that name.
  • I feel a minor measure of pride in that I got every question in Scott's ATW9K Matrix category correct.
  • I was so close to that last question. I remembered pretty much everything else with that 1 of 2 scenes she's in for the entire more, but the name eluded me.
  • edited August 2012
    I was so close to that last question. I remembered pretty much everything else with that 1 of 2 scenes she's in for the entire more, but the name eluded me.
    You were! I was cheering for you (Quietly, since it's nearly 4AM here) to get them, but alas, alas.

Also, I just sent in - literally 45 seconds-ish ago - two or three categories, depending on how Jason splits the questions, if he wants to use them. They're a bit hard, though, sorry about that*.

*- No I'm not. Suffer in your jocks.
    Post edited by Churba on

• Also, I just sent in - literally 45 seconds-ish ago - two or three categories, depending on how Jason splits the questions, if he wants to use them. They're a bit hard, though, sorry about that*.

What's hard is making the questions fair but still difficult. I sent in some to Jason a few days back, and it took a while to write them in a way that wasn't too easy, but not too hard.
  • edited August 2012

Also, I just sent in - literally 45 seconds-ish ago - two or three categories, depending on how Jason splits the questions, if he wants to use them. They're a bit hard, though, sorry about that*.

What's hard is making the questions fair but still difficult. I sent in some to Jason a few days back, and it took a while to write them in a way that wasn't too easy, but not too hard.
    I figure they're fair enough. Maybe the second category is a bit too hard, but the first isn't terribly - it's all stuff that your average adult that drinks alcohol may easily find out over the course of their drinking career, certainly no harder than your average pub trivia night.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited August 2012
    Wow, shonen romance manga have really gone downhill, haven't they?
    Post edited by Churba on
  • edited August 2012
    Wow, shonen romance manga have really gone downhill, haven't they?
    No.

Okay, yes.
    Post edited by P_TOG on
  • Running Man is hot fire.
  • Running Man is hot fire.
    Professor Toru Tanaka will wreck your shit.
  • We're talking about different Running Mans (no 'The'), but I don't disagree.
  • Valomilks: A Sweet Treat That Runs Down Your Chin.

That's their tag line. They really like talking about that white gooey substance running down one's chin when the product is used.
  • Lenninade is a drink to be purchased but not consumed. Feels like there's a proletariat revolution in my stomach.

• And then I remembered how good Durarara!! is.
  • I just discovered Giant Bombcast. Hilarious.
  • Taiko no Tatujin 3's RPG mode is really weird.