This forum is in permanent archive mode. Our new active community can be found here.

Random Comments

Comments

• UPS! MOVE FASTER! I want my new arduino UNO budget pack and acrylic plate now....

Yeah, I'm whining. BUT IT NEEDS ANOTHER ARDUINO!!!!! IT NEEDS IT!
  • I shall build a being from steel and machines, teach it to love and call it my girl. We'll frolic through flowers and talk for hours, and as we walk she'll never stop to wonder how I got so desperate.

Also, I'm dual booting Ubuntu and Windows on my laptop, and getting some external flash storage. Music and videos will be happening soon.
  • It appears Bing may have been "ripping off" google's search results...
  • It appears Bing may have been "ripping off" google's search results...
    From the blog post, it seemed more like definitely. They created artificial search results (it returns an unrelated, but real, webpage) for made-up nonsense words and Bing returned those same results. The only way this wouldn't be true is if Google just decided to 100% make the whole thing up, and Google doesn't seem like the sort of company to do something that low.
  • edited February 2011
    However, you have to initially smoke the flake a bit hotter than looseleaf, and that habit led to me accidentally burning the roof of my mouth when I made the switch back. Still, nothing quite as relaxing as sitting with friends during a blizzard and enjoying some discussion, a good beer, and a pipe.
    Word to that, brother. Just scratch out blizzard, and replace it with torrential rain.
    I shall build a being from steel and machines, teach it to love and call it my girl. We'll frolic through flowers and talk for hours, and as we walk she'll never stop to wonder how I got so desperate.
    Just remember to wear breathing protection when welding stainless. Forgetting to do That will fuck you all up right there.
    Post edited by Churba on
  • Hey guys, how this idea:
    A graphical calculator with a built in Pokemon/Tamagochi style game where you do battle by solving sums and level up to gain new abilities (It teaches you how to use new functions.) and can enter into more difficult maths areas/tournaments (New areas of mathematics.) and compete with your friend's monsters.
    You should market this idea to the Catholic church to promote virginity.
  • Hey guys, how this idea:
    A graphical calculator with a built in Pokemon/Tamagochi style game where you do battle by solving sums and level up to gain new abilities (It teaches you how to use new functions.) and can enter into more difficult maths areas/tournaments (New areas of mathematics.) and compete with your friend's monsters.
    You should market this idea to the Catholic church to promote virginity.
    You could do that with regular pokemon ;)
  • Man, nobody plays Transformice anymore.
  • Man, nobody plays Transformice anymore.
    That's sad, I enjoyed that game but it fell off the radar ^_^ Do people still play on the Internets? Have they updated?
  • Funny, my friends and I played it just yesterday. There are a lot more levels, as devious as ever.
  • Should have rephrased that, I meant none of my friends play it anymore.
    Do people still play on the Internets? Have they updated?
    Yep. There's a new 'Shaman Hard Mode' which makes for hilarity when people's totems' fail.
  • I still play a lot of Transformice too, but not as much since I started knitting. Mostly in Vanilla2.
  • I still play a lot of Transformice too, but not as much since I started knitting.
    M'whahahaha so it begins.
  • M'whahahaha so it begins.
    TFM was my boredom/time-wastey activity, now I knits.
  • I still play a lot of Transformice too, but not as much since I started knitting. Mostly in Vanilla2.
    I haven't played it in a while, but I'll probably do it sometime. For the moment Graphwar is my preferred multiplayer browser game, though.
  • Living in Northern Virginia for about 2 years now I've come to regard Maryland the same way I used to regard New Jersey when I lived in Eastern Pennsylvania. "Fuck that place, I'll only go there if I have to."
  • Living in Northern Virginia for about 2 years now I've come to regard Maryland the same way I used to regard New Jersey when I lived in Eastern Pennsylvania. "Fuck that place, I'll only go there if I have to."
    At least you don't have to pay tolls to get into MD. I hate driving to NJ.
  • edited February 2011
    At least you don't have to pay tolls to get into MD. I hate driving to NJ.
    You don't pay tolls to get into Jersey, no one would go. You pay tolls to get out of Jersey.

Also, living in Eastern PA, you learn all the free ways to escape Jersey.
    Post edited by George Patches on
  • I don't know what PC game to play next now that I've finished Dead Space 2.
    Betel Nut Cutter. It cuts your nuts!
  • edited February 2011
    It just occurred to me that Boney M may have done more than one song.
    Post edited by Ruffas on
  • edited February 2011
    Fuck, I'd forgotten how fucking excellent some of Zepplin's more blues-based tracks are. I'm vastly correcting that error now.
    Post edited by Churba on
    Rockville is pretty decent, specially if you want to find a good Peruvian Restaurant :P
    Rockville is pretty decent, specially if you want to find a good Peruvian Restaurant :P
    Adam was raised in Rockville and we lived in Gaithersburg together for a while. Bethesda is fun, but overall, I can't stand that area - overgrown, overpriced, etc. Once you get outside of the DC bedroom communities, though, the rest of Maryland is pretty nice. Also, Baltimore is way more fun than it gets credit for being. Sure, there are some bad areas, but I used to work in one of those bad areas, and even there it had a lot to offer for food, entertainment, etc.
  • I remember they said " its like debating whether Unicorns are blue". To start it depends if your going by the classical white color scheme of the mid evil days or the newer "Equestra" My Little Pony effect of the breed or up bringing. So Only Rainbow Dash is Blue.

Just saying.
  • Okay people, stop making jokes about how Astro Boy is refueled through his butt. Tezuka was not a pervert (at least not for that reason). The only reason he did that was because it was for kids and to kids (and me) butts=LOL. That is all.
  • hehe more like ASS-tro boy.
  • Anyone been to Kotaku lately? ...

Way to ruin a good website guys.

Yeah, Gawker ruined all their sites.

Yeah, Gawker ruined all their sites.
    The mobile version is now superior :/